Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An afternoon walk (Song)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:48 am

"I am not hiding!" He exclaimed. His tears starting to come out. All he could think about was her yelling at him and storming off. "Why Do I care so much about her dad? Why dammit, Ive lived my entire life with out caring about anyone. Why does she make me feel this way." He said bitting his lip, a little blood dripping down.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:50 am

Makoto growled. "Look at yourself! Your a sniveling wreck!" The elder saiyan stared at the younger one with contempt in his eyes. "Your asking me to answer this for you? Your mother said you were pathetic but I didn't believe it to be this bad."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:52 am

Song sat outside, sitting in the meadows. she wasn't sure what to do. Krageta looked at her as she was training ares. he was really getting strong like his father. Krageta sat down next to Song while ares is training in the back.
"Song..."
"I lost my temper. Look these things keep dying...maybe I'm not meant to like someone...maybe I should just sit pretty in front of a camera...I'm no good with people." Song said sadly sheding a tear. "People don't realize what they have till its too late. Guess I did loose my temper."
Krageta smiled and shook her head. "Song, life has ups and downs. Life goes in circles, and just cause you burn these flowers. I am sure someday you will find one that thrives off heat. But like fire, if you let it go out its like giving up. but if you keep burning, things will change. don't worry I am sure Ryuga will calm down."
"How do you keep strong?" Song asked.
"Easy. Remember all I have, and keep hope that one day all will be right. So just hold your head high and give him another chance to calm down. it will be alright. listen why not dance again tonight." Krageta siled.
Song nodded her head while putting her head on her lap. she felt bad she lost her temper.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:56 am

Pathetic, that word had followed him his entire life. Since he was born that word was like his name tag. Not good enough to make his mother stop drinking. Not strong enough for his father to have taken with him. Not strong enough to protect song from anyone. In his thirteen years of living he had never felt so pathetic and weak. His father was right, but hearing it from a woman who had neglected and abused him his entire life. No, not now, not ever again.

His eyes became fueled with rage, as he looked into his father's eyes with laser like focus. "Yeah I may be pathetic, but I will never be as pathetic as my whore mother!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:58 am

Makoto yelled back. "Then prove it! She let everything in her life go! Now here you are being exactly like she was! Sitting and crying and sobbing until the world decides to give you everything you want!" Makoto raised his voice to his son for the first time ever. "So are you going to sit here and become a pathetic wreck like your mother or are you going to get off your sorry ass, find that girl, and fix things? Prove to me you aren't worthless!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:05 am

"Dammit Im tired of that word following me." He said to himself. "Im tired of crying, Im tired of feeling like a waste of skin." He shook his head and moved his hair out of his eyes. He looked into his father's eyes. "I want you to look into my eyes when say this. Im going to make her regret calling me that. Im going to train, everyday for the rest of my life if I have to. Until I can hit you, until you know with out any doubt Im your son. Im going to show you that hard work beats who gave birth to you." He wiped his mouth and eyes. "Most importantly Im going to show the only person I ever cared about how sorry I am, for the person I almost became." And as soon as he got those words out he hugged his father, and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:07 am

Makoto hugged his son back and watched him run out the door. "God damn teenagers," Makoto had a smile on his face the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:09 am

Song looked at Krageta. Song floated in the air and started to fly away. Krageta got a message on her phone which made her happy. She watched ares train. Song though floated around the forest heading towards the city. She didn't want to deal with the anger right now.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:12 am

Ryu took to the skies like a speeding jet, a sonic boom following his take to the skies. He was on the trail of songs energy. "I just hope im not to late." His once red eyes had gone to blue. Like a weight had been lifted off of him. All the pain from his child hood he finally let it out. He saw song in the distance. He sped up to get in front of her to make sure that she saw him. A look of determination on his face.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:13 am

Song looked at him and then lowered her eyes, she saw the look on his face. she floated a little lower heading home slowly. Sad look on her face, she figured he was there to yell or even rant about maybe how bad his dad is or something. She didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:16 am

"Oh no you don't, your not getting away from me so easily." He said floating down catching her by the shoulder. "I want apologize, for the way I acted. I am really sorry." He sighed and smiled. "Thank you for everything you said, I needed that." He let go of her and floated back a ways. "I understand if you don't want to see me anymore, I don't think I deserve your company. Not after the way I acted." He said hanging his head.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:24 am

When Ryuga caught her by the shoulder. She turned her head and spit fire at him cause she was surprised. she covered her mouth getting the hiccups again. She sighed and removed her hand as he was floating away. "You are still running you idiot! Baka baka. Why not wait and see if I forgive you or not!" Song yelled. "I burn everything. the flowers I love can't live in my hand. I burn things in my hand and burn people. I shoot fire at peoples faces. If I walked away every time that happened, I would have nothing. I would be in my condo every day. You are running instead of standing here to see if I would forgive you or not! I know I am not any better." Song said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:28 am

Ryu floated over to her and put her hands in his. "Im not running anymore, and Yeah I know im an idiot. Im a guy, it comes with the territory." The warmth of her hands was comforting to him. "If the day ever comes and you find that you do love me. Know this, I won't wither away in your hands. Ill be here no matter what." He smiled and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:31 am

Song removed her hands from his, listening though she rubbed her arm not sure what to say now. He kissed her forehead, turning her head away. Song's face was beat red from blushing. She was being stubborn and she knows that. "Yes you will..." She didn't want to finish that. she just said it making it sound like she said she agreed with him. but in truth she knew she could burn him possibly later really bad when her fire gets stronger.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:35 am

"And if the day comes where I can wither in your hands, it would be worth it. Because they were your hands." He said putting his hands on her shoulders. "So, would you give me a second chance." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:39 am

Song removed his hands from her shoulders. "Fine...but you owe me a dance." Song said. She loved to dance and it was the only way that she would truely forgive him. Song smirked giving him her teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:41 am

"Right now?" He asked with a smile. If a dance was all that was required he could do that no problem. "I am ready when you are." He said putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Ryuga- 1,200PL, 600Z
Song- 600PL, 300Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon walk (Song)   An afternoon walk (Song) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An afternoon walk (Song)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2