Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ascension [Artik, closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Ascension [Artik, closed] Empty
PostSubject: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:57 pm

The day had finally came for ryuga. The long awaited day that every saiyan dreams of. His ascension was at hand. He would employ the help of the Solar saiyan artik. His mind was filled the dreams of power, respect, and like every teenager would want. Woman, and lots of them. But more importantly his mind was set on becoming one of the strongest fighter's in the galaxy. The king of all dragons, to sit on a throne of ice, atop the mountain called the throat of the world. Where the ancient dragons of his species reside, and prosper. Soon that would all be his, if he had anything to say about it.

"Now, to find artik. I think the lookout would be the best place to check."
He said as he took to the sky, shrouded in a black cloak.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Somewhere on a rolling plain outside of the Korin Forest, a pack of Artiks ran in a stampede. No, a literal horde. All Artiks of varying clothes, transformations, and powerlevels. Something rather ridiculous, and potentionally causality-shattering.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:21 pm

The sound of what he thought was cattle could be heard in the back ground. He flew over to investigate what he saw alarmed him. It was Artik, or in this case Artiks. What in the name of shenron was going on? How was this possible? More importantly why? Just why? He flew over to the stampede stay at a safe distance.

"Artik! err Artiks! I require your aid!"He shouted over to him.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Artik blinked. "Me?" Artik blinked. "Me?" Artik blinked. "Me?" Artik blinked. "Me?" Artik blinked. "Me?" Artik blinked. "Me?" Artik blinked. "Me?" One Artik cleared his throat and floated, glowing blue. "You lot, shut it." The ground cracked and sunk and rose and quivered at Alpha Artik. Alphie, as he will be called, sighed, and threw the excess of Artik, including himself into a wormhole, leaving our Artik, clad in a bright orange and black dressrobe and a silver, long scarf. "Hullo, Ryuga. Whatcha want? Can of Morlock repellant?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Ryuga scratched the back of his head as all the artiks called out to him. Until one artik, with the highest power level made himself known to ryuga. The other quaked in fear as the alpha artik spoke. He was a little intimidated himself but he wasn't here to marvel at Artiks power level. He floated down to meet the real artik. He was a bit nervous in asking for the help of someone other than his father. But with Elucidia being around, he has been quite preoccupied with her training.

"I want you to help me ascend into the legendary super saiyan artik. My brother can do it, my father can do it. Now its my turn, its my only hope of gaining the recognition I desire.Not to mention the power I need. He said removing his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Artik slapped his hands together and laughed, "Ha! I love an underdog. I'll teach you something better than Super Saiyan!" He pulled something out of his inner coat pocket. It was purple, glowing, and, "Candy! Eat this," he snapped off a piece and handed it to Ryuga. "Rock candy."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Ryuga took the piece of rock candy from Artik, and chewed it for a bit. Unsure as to what this was suppose to do. Was artik screwing with him? His father always did say he was a bit of a prankster. Not to mention the scene he beheld where there were hundreds of artiks stampeding like cattle of the country side.

"Now what?" He asked after swallowing his food.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Artik shot a beam of passive ki into Ryuga's chest, "Now..." He sighed, "I tell you that you just swallowed a soul gem. Got a nice bunch when Cyril and I... no, that hasn't happened yet." He scratched his head, "Time travel. Bah humbug."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Ryuga felt a surge go into his chest. Something was not quite right. Had artik double crossed him? He was unsure. But for now he would go along with it, until given reason to assume anything other. Then the phrase time travel came into the mix. Time travel? What did he mean time travel? Where was he being taken too? More importantly why? All of these questions would have to wait until everything was clear. And he had control over his body again.

"Down the rabit hole we go." He said waiting to see what would unfold.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Artik summoned a key from his coat and clicked it. Rather than the TARDIS appearing, a big, purple vortex appeared. "And in another moment, down went Alice after it. Never knowimg how in the would she would get back up again."

Artik stepped in the portal and vanished. Where he would appear is a plane outside of our own. Perhaps the first universe. Before the Seraphim, before Omega Saiyans, before the Lonely Assassins.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Ryuga was captivated by the surroundings, a bit confused. He had never seen anything like this before. The universe was so primitive, his dragon blood cried out to it. His saiyan blood boiled over with desire. Was this when both of the species that made up who he was, was this where they were created?

"Artik where are we?" He asked as he began to regain some control over his body.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Artik stopped. "This isn't right," he said gravely. "This should be..." he pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver and clicked a few buttons, spun a few dials, in the blink of an eye. He pointed it up, and it happened.

((Continued elsewhere))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ascension [Artik, closed]   Ascension [Artik, closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ascension [Artik, closed]
Page 1 of 1