Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

(ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time Empty
PostSubject: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:23 pm

HAven had been running around the universe, running away from a man that had been hunting her down. A saiyan none the less. Turning to earth, she was so tired from running around. closing her eyes, she went down to earth crashing down. Her body landing outside the city on a stone rocky side. laying there, holding her staff to her chest, her black cloak covering her body. she was tired.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Artik was on an Autumn stroll when something fell out of the sky. Artik rushed over to find a somewhat familiar girl on the ground. He rubbed a handful of his golden dust on her face. "Wake up..." Artik was a little worried. Like she was family. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Haven pushed up, slowly waking up rubbing her head as she heard a familiar voice. looking up at artik, he looked familiar, till she saw his skin. "Hello Artik...this your new body?" Haven said still feeling tired. she stretched her body feeling hungry.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Artik blinked, racking his brain. Very few people ever saw him in another incarnation. "I..." He gasped, "Haven?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:07 am

Haven nodded her head, rubbing the back of her head she had come in for a hard landing so her head kinda hurt. Haven looking up at Artik. "I would know that scent anywhere. Hasn't changed, old king...was sad to come back to vegeta, to find out that you had passed on." Haven said forcing herself to her feet. her body covered in a knee length preitess outfit of violet and purple. holding her staff close she used it to help her stand. "Can we get soething to eat? I been chased from one end of the universe to the other."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:12 am

Artik hugged her quickly. "I haven't seen you since..." He gulped. 'Right. The day we broke up...'

"Since forever!", he finally said aloud. "Right. Food." He let go off her and sighed at his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:29 am

Haven looked at Artik. "Broke up" She trailed off confused. "...sorry but I had to leave. Its my duty." Haven told him. "Remember I am guardian of this realm. If I didn't do my job, the other guardians would seek to destroy this place..." She trailed off again looking at Artik and hugged him back. she saw him sigh. "What is it? I have ran all around the universe being chased by a crazy ass saiyan. and this is all you can do. What is going on? did you finally have a family and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:43 am

Artik tensed up and spoke in a hollow, monotonous voice, "Yes. Lovely family. Living wife." First stage of grief: denial. Artik shuddered and walked towards a nearby restaurant. 'Big Rico's Pizza', the sign read. Artik spoke to Haven without looking back at hwr. "The city banned wheat and its by-products, so all they serve are bowls of stewed tomatoes and clumps of melted cheese."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:49 am

Haven stared at Artik. "You know you were a terrible liar. Your wife was cheshire wasn't it? she is a good woman. She spoke of you alot." Haven smiled, looking at him. she felt she might have hit a nerve, but when she saw the food he took her too. it made her smile. "oh...smells nice...at least better than some of the saiyan cooking." Haven laughed. she wanted to talk to artik about why she was there.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Artik read her expression, ignoring the first part. "Why are you here? You never called. Or wrote. Or Scouted. Or telepathically contacted me."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Haven lowered her head when he asked that. "I thought...you would be mad at me...thought you would hate me for leaving for long periods of time. Not use to staying in one place...I'm sorry my king." Haven said, she felt bad for what she done. "Plus I was kinda running for my life. I have been hunted since I found you on earth a while ago. Saw you fighting rava's. A saiyan been chasing me...he wants t o use me to over throw you."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Artik sighed. "I'm not mad. It was..." he paused, "a couple million years ago, right?" He sipped his bowl of non-wheat pizza. "Anyway, who's hunting you?" He had a feeling he knew this would end up as something in a month or so. 'Better enjoy this peace while we can,' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Haven loowered her ears, never in all her years did she remember someone as much as Artik and his past life. she looked at the bowl of food, slowly eatting it as she hadn't eatten in weeks. "Rizel...I believe his name is. Saiyan that wants to bring you down and rule. wants to have the saiyans try to rulle the univeerse. But sad to see what has happened to the race I loved so much. I would always come to see the saiyans and solar saiyans. All cause of you, I saw a place I could be happy." Haven smiled while eatting, she fell silent while eatting she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

A man, at least, I think it's a man, dear reader, with a tight leather balaclava and blow-dart chestbelt, walked around the restaurant, sniffing about for the smell of bread.

But this had little to do with the story of Artik and Haven. The former, that is, Artik sighed. "Are you sure it's not Makoto? Seems like something he'd do." Artik leaned back in his chair, staring at Haven. "I will not allow this to come to pass."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Haven shook her head. "maybe maybe not. Have heard of Makoto, but never met him." HAven said, she wondered sure if maybe the guy went by Makoto as well. Holding her staff in her hand between her legs, she scarfed down the rest of the food. "Thank you...tell you the truth I am tired...I haven't stopped running for weeks...can I have some more food...I will pay you back some how." HAven asked sadly. she was never full of pride to ask artik. holding her staff in her arms she studied artik, wondering if she should do what she is thinking.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Artik smiled and handed her a bag of Zencoins. "I never liked money. Capitolism is evil." He looked at the tired Seraph, frowning slightly, "Do you have a place to stay? I'm sure the TARDIS would provide a room."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Haven placed the money bag on the table. she shook her head. "No just wanted food. thank you though I couldnt" Haven saw the look on his face. she leaned over when he asked if she had a place to stay, but she hadn't seen the Tardis in forever. "Did you finally find that thing? and no I don't. was trying to keep you out of the mess I am in, but I fell asleep while in space and crashed."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Artik sighed, "No, really. I don't want the money." He sat up, shaking his head, "It's a different one. Older TARDIS. But... I like it." He smiled, "I like ancient things." Artik handed the sack of coins to Big Rico, "She needs more," Artik paused until the man sniffing teleported away, "from your private stock." Rico nodded and disappeared into the kitchen and reappeared with an actual pizza. "Eat quickly," Artik warned, "before the Sherrif's Secret Police find us."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:54 pm

"come on. you would want to buy your kid something." Haven explained. she remembered him mentioning his kid, though she felt bad that he lost the woman he loved. "You were always an old soul. Haven't seen one for a long time." HAven turned her head seeing whom was sniffing. nodding her head, she tapped her staff on the ground witht he bottom of the staff. Her eyes looking at them. "Artik...shall I send them somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Artik yelped as the entirety of the Secret Police broke through the door. He grabbed Haven's hand and used IT to teleport them outside the TARDIS. "Here we are," he opened the door, "Allons-y!" He strode in and spoke to the TARDIS in Latin, asking her to provide Haven with a room. Artik thanked her and smiled at the Seraph, "All good!" In his hand materialized a silver platter, which he set on the floor, sitting in front of it, gesturing for her to sit on thevother side. "Tell it what food you want."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Haven stared at the people that barged in, she held her staff ready to attack and defend herself but she was so tired. She blinked as she was taken to the tardis by artik. Haven stood there looking at Artik, she sat down but didn't eat. her mind was in defense mode. But she calmed down holding her staff in her hands. "why are they hunting you down?" She put her knees up to her chest. remembering the first time she met artik, she was in the alley way of the saiyan planet. Hungry and sad, and he reached out to her. she wondered what has changed about her artik. "Did you ever go looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Artik sighed, "They weren't hunting me. You had a pizza. Wheat was made illegal in that town." He looked down and let go of her hand. "Sorry." He whistled nervously and stood up. "Wanna see your room," he asked. He sighed, "I never stopped looking. From here to Majin Mountain to the Seraph universe, 42A."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:27 pm

HAven raised a brow. "Really?" Haven yawned. "That is stupid. bet it would taste good on a night dough." Haven smiled looking at his hand, it had been a long time since she felt his hand in hers. she remembered so long ago when this happened. she smiled remembering. But she raised her head when he said room, she felt bad about that. "Really? Wish I had known. For years I been waiting to find you. But then I saw you had a family...I didn't want to bother you."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Artik frowned. "You wouldn't have bothered anyone. You are family, Haven." He helped her up and lead her down a corridor. He came upon a door with the outline of her staff on it. "Looks like this is yours." He smiled and gave her a TARDIS key. "You probably want to rest, and I won't bother you. Don't worry, you're in the safest ship in the universe. The assembled forces of King Cold himself couldn't break through these doors. And believe me, they've tried."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:26 am

hearing that she is family, it is something she wasn't use to hearing. she had been alone since artik died in his past life. Looking at the door, she saw her staff on it. But looking at Artik, she wanted everyone to be safe. "ARtik can I ask you a favor..." Haven asked..."And one more thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time Empty

Back to top Go down

(ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next