Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALL HAIL THE KING. {Tech}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

ALL HAIL THE KING. {Tech} Empty
PostSubject: ALL HAIL THE KING. {Tech}   ALL HAIL THE KING. {Tech} EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:49 am

Artik got in the space pod back on Earth and set the coordinates to Planet Vegeta. He passed Jupiter passed Pluto, who was still suicidal because no one takes it seriously. He finally passed what... used to be... Arlia.... Then, he knew he was close. Later, he passed the Vegetian moons (luckily, the pods filter out Bluntz waves) passed Orren, into the atmosphere and right into surface.

Artik stepped out carefully, and wondered where on E--Vegeta he was. Artik checked his scouter. "Five kilometers west of the capital," he said aloud. The Solar Saiyan flew over to said city.

He found the palace. "Hello? Anyone home?" It seemed empty.

"Who's there?" A man stepped into the foyer and dropped his teacup. "Sir Artik!"

"Oh. Hey, Okrah." Artik smiled at the steward.

Okrah frowned. "Does Sir know where the Royal family went?"

"No, Okrah. That's why I came here."

"But... By Vegetian laws, you're... the king!" He pointed at a family tree on the wall. "You technically came from the Queen's womb before Frieza blew up the planet way back when."

Artik nodded. "So, I rule Vegeta."

"Yes... but you need to make a public statement. Please! The Saiyans are in anarchy!"

"In the morning." It was 3:00am.

"Oh! I have an idea, my lord!"

"Just... call me Artik." He bowed. "Please."

"Yes, s-... Artik...." Okrah cleared his throat. "You can go Oozaru to quell the rioters."

"But wouldn't the other...."

"No. The only Saiyans allowed to have tails are offworlders and Royalty, and...." The black-haired Saiyan sighed.

"Is there a full moon?"

"No. Have you forgotten the Powerball technique?"

"Yeah... You haven't? I guess he only reverted those he saw as a threat." Artik muttered that last bit. "Will you teach it?"

They stood on a dark hill under the starry sky.

"Artik, try and focus on the feeling you get when Bluntz waves enter your body. Now, attempt to project that feeling into your fingertip. Just like Ki."

Artik's finger began to glow.

"Release it."

Artik shot it into the sky. It expanded and turned into an articial moon. Much rampaging happened. Suffice to say, the Saiyans learned that morning just...

(Was that 300 words? Can't tell on this phone.)
Who rules.
Back to top Go down

ALL HAIL THE KING. {Tech}
Page 1 of 1