Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Second home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:41 pm

At first Maynin was shocked, but then her face turned furious. She kicked Riza hard, knowing it wouldn't do anything. Still, she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Riza grinned with a mad look on his face. "Let's see how you deal with this!" In one fell motion, Riza's bladed tail sliced off Maynin's Saiyan tail.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Maynin shrieked she head butted Riza hard, wriggling free. She barreled into him, hissing insults and words of hatred. She had truly lost it, she was even using her nails and teeth. Darting around him, and lunging, leaving trails of blood across his body. She was more than furious at the loss of her tail, she scratched him over him eye with the most force. And surprisingly, she liked the way his blood would spray over her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Riza easily hardened scales around his body, making her blows glance off. "Come on! You want to make me suffer don't you?!"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:05 pm

This made her stop. "Yeah," She said, barely auditable. "Yeah, I want you to pay, I want to see you on your knees." Maynin had an insane look in her eyes, and all she wanted was to see Riza down. Maynin had finally snapped. After all these years of holding back her fury, locking it away, she had snapped. And it felt Good. She grinned. "Yeah." She roared and fired a ki blast at him, then dashed behind him and used the kamehameha. Her movements were quick, she fired over and over again, dashing around and around, her own blood began to pool up on the ground, but she kept going. It just felt so Good!
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:11 pm

"Now your starting to entertain me!"Riza swiftly dodged her blows. He was also surrendering to his madness. After dodging her attacks, Riza cut off her movement her a clothesline to the gut. He ten grabbed her face in his claw an slammed her into the ground. He began brutally assaying her with kicks and slashes and bites.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:18 pm

There wasn't much left to do now, she was pinned, but even so, she flailed madly around, determined to make him let go so she could draw blood. In her insane mind, this was all worth it, she was going to make him pay.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Riza decided to end the flaing. He placed a foot on her chest and grabbed her arms. He began pulling and pulling until her began to hear ripping.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Maynin screeched, staring into him with a life times worth of hatred. Even if she died, she would train in the other world, waiting for the day She would get her revenge.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Riza stepped off of her. "I think that's a good first day of training. Lets get you healed up now."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Maynin was surprised by his sudden mood change. She blinked until she cleared her head from the evil thoughts of blood and revenge. She tried to get, up but slipped on a puddle of blood. That was when she remembered everything that had just happened. "Oh God," She stood up, it was everywhere. "Oh God." Then her gaze landed on her severed tail. "No!" She screamed. "No! It won't grow back! Not for years!" Finally she pulled herself together. She glared at Riza. "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Riza began laughing. "You really think I would have cut it of if I couldn't grow it back?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:46 pm

"Nooo...." She moaned. "Nooo.... that doesn't work, not on me. It doesn't work..." Maynin was truly shattered at the loss of her long tail. "It doesn't work, it will take a year or more...."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Riza grinned. "I have the best healer in the universe. Just watch." Riza made a phone call.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Maynin just sat down, she just wanted to think. She stared off into nothing and stayed still.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Elucidia appeared a moment later. "What?"

Riza pointed to Maynin. "Fix her up."

El sighed. "Fine." She walked over to the Saiyan and golden flames spread from her hands and enveloped the girl. The flames didn't burn. Instead they brought a feeling of pleasant warmth and relaxation. The flames healed her wouds and fully regrew her tail. ((By definition she can heal any wounds))
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Maynin smiled a little bit at the healer. "Thank you." She said, quietly. She turned back to Riza. "Riza, please, don't ever make me go insane ever again, I made a promise to them, I can't do that again."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Riza shrugged. "Can't promise something to you I can't promise to myself."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Maynin sighed, "Whatever, but I'm going to try not to." She looked around the bloody floor, "Damn, that's a lot."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Riza smiled. "You survived longer than te last one."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:09 pm

"Well isn't that great?!" She said sarcastically. Then she laughed, "Seriously, I am going to kick your ass one day."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:13 pm

"The last one bored me so I ripped her apart piece by piece and at her alive." He then laughed. "Yeah...that's totally gonna happen. I didn't even go super Saiyan."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:17 pm

"Whatever, Psycho." She smiled maliciously. "So, were is that Rava that cut my tail?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Riza blinked. "Oh him? That was an illusion. It wa me."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Maynin shrugged. "Ok then." But then she added. "I'm actually glad I didn't kill anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second home   Second home - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second home
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next