Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:50 pm

It had been a long time since they had seen home. Krageta, gaia, and Song coming home with Ares and a new little girl named Star. Short for Starella. they hadn't seen earth for a while since Krageta kidnapped Gaia and Song to go into space. Landing on earth in the mountains; they were just happy to be home. but KRageta never told them why they were kidnapped. Gaia was happy to be home; she wanted to see Rosentan, she couldn't wait as she got off the ship waving at Krageta and Song. Song wondered what her boy had been up to.

Krageta walked home with Star on her waist and Ares walking by her side holding her hand. He wondered where Makoto was, he wanted to be as strong as Makoto and guessed he needed to start training.

Gaia went looking for Rosentan, floating over the forest.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Rosentan had senses the three long before they set down on Earth. Being overexcited he waited there for two days. Fighting sleep off eventually failed and the bio-android drifted off. His silver hair was in a mess, he still wore th inner layers of his armor as well. He didn't even noticed the cloaked figure a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Gaia flew through the air, looking for the energy. But then she remember, that Rosentan had been killed. Lowering her eyes, she felt horrible. she flew over to the cliff that her and Rosentan made the flowers grow and glow. She remembered the last time she saw anyone; it had been the lab. Where they had been taken. But they escaped...Gaia sat there on the grassy cliff holding a flower in her hand, making it turn into a ki flower a golden flower.
"Rosentan..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:18 pm

The cloaked figure kicked Rosentan awake before heading over to where Krageta was located.

The Bio Android was more than confused by the cloaked figure, but he had no time to worry about it. The moment he sensed Gaia he flew. He couldn't wait to see her again. Doubts crossed his mind as he neared where she was. Did she still like him? Was she avoiding him? With his mind still racing he landed behind her in the fields. He was to nervous to speak. In place of words he created a vine the wrapped around her arm and ended in a single golden rose.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:30 pm

Krageta got home and got food going to invite a few people over. But she wondered where Makoto was and figured she would check on Melody later. She wondered what everyone had been up to. Ares helped his mother by taking care of his little sister. Song was writing new music for her next song.

Gaia sat there, lowering her eyes. She wanted to see Rosentan again; but figured it was too late. She should have told him again how she felt before he died. Gaia laughed as she saw a golden rose appear on her arm wrapped around a vine. There was one other person that knew how to do this. Turning her head; tears filling her eyes. She was thrilled to see Rosentan; flying towards him with all her strength she wrapped her arms around his torso. she didn't think this was real. burying her face into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:35 pm

The cloaked figure knocked on the door to Krageta's home.

Rosentan smiled and wrapped one arm around her waist and another was used to pull her head close to his chest. "Hey there beautiful," Was all he could manage to say. He raised his head to look at him and pressed his lips against hers. The only thing that mattered to him right now was her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 pm

Krageta walked up to the door wondering whom it could be. Seeing the cloaked figure, she got a figure she knew the person. but Ares kept Star hidden.

---

Gaia couldn't help but be happy realizing she wasn't dreaming when he spoke. Haven kissed him back; she stood up on the tips of her toes wrapping her arms around his neck. Hello wasn't something she could even get out. Parting lips, she stood there looking up at him with a smile. Holding the golden rose in her hand. She was so happy to see him. "Hello to you as well....I thought you were dead..." She said with tears falling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:49 pm

The cloaked figure waved. "Yo. Been awhile."

Rosentan Gently wiped away her tears. "Hey don't cry. All that matters is that I'm alive again." He smiled and gently picked her up and held her in his arms. "More comfortable?" The bio-android was still unsure of what to say. Every word was confusing to him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Krageta frowned at the cloaked figure. "A while...depends...who might be knocking on my door?" Krageta was thinking Stein and Mora will be coming soon.

"I am glad..." Gaia smiled; as he held her in his arms she nodded her head. "Yes better. But It is better to know you are alive. I love you...I don't think I ever said it enough." Gaia kissed his lips. she didn't ever want to let him go again. "How long have you been back? I don't ever want to leave you again."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:05 pm

The cloaked figure pulled down his hood to reveal golden eyes and bright white hair. "Who do you think it is? My father would have just kicked the door down and Ro is off with Gaia." Riza yawned and stretched his arms out. With the hood down the two large greatswords strapped to his back were now visible. "So your back now huh? Took you long enough"

Rosentan was surprised at what she said. The shock quickly faded and he kissed her in return. He stopped and thought about her question. "About a month now. Riza revived me."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Krageta saw her nephew, her eyes widened and she hugged him. Happy to see him. she would recognize anyone from her family from anywhere. "Come in come in." Krageta smiled. "How is Makoto and everyone? How have you been? Is the house still full of people that Melody might kill..." Krageta nodded at Ares whom came out from the kitchen with Star. the light white haired girl.

Riza had brought Rosentan bac to her; Gaia was happy just to see him there. "I want to get stronger. I am so happy you are back, but I wanna get stronger to help fight along side you." Gaia kissed Rosentan, and hugged him. She was just happy he was back. "Lets go do something...I just got back...Krageta kinda took me away after you died."

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Riza stepped back when she tried to hug him. "Be careful. I'm trying to hide my energy." The now older Riza looked a little nervous. "Makoto is...I don't know where. The house is full of people that Melody hates because Melody hates female that is friends with Makoto." The hybrid coughed and a bit of fire came out. He waved his singed and and cursed. "Fuck! Still not used to that."

Rosentan smiled at her. "Are you asking me out on a date Gaia?" He kissed her again and tossed her over his shoulder and started walking. "Fine but I'm picking!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Krageta nodded her head, but laughed when he mentioned Melody. "I'll take care of her. Just got to slowly get her use to other females being around Makoto. Hell took her a while to get use to me. Bringing them in without her getting to know them for a bit...or a couple days...kinda like a shark going into dolphin territory. Remember she is mermaid." KRageta explained; she was happy to see Riza was alright but seeing the fire. she guessed he did take a different root. "Well I am back for good now. I had to get Gaia and Song off the planet for a bit. If you want I can help Melody. Maybe a friendly girl there will ease it a bit. That is if you don't mind Riza...oh Riza..." Her face went red as Ares came into the room holding his baby's sister's hand whom was barely walking. "This is star..." Star looked up at Riza rubbing her red eyes.

---

"Yes..." Gaia blushed. "And yes you can pick. But was thinking...I was in space for a long time...Ro...have you ever gave thought to the future? Like traveling or something?" Gaia asked. She got a feeling much sooner or later...earth might never let her go. but she sat on Rosentan's shooulder with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Riza shrugged. "Friendly is not the word I would use to describe any of the women in my life...except maybe you but ehh." Riza's face sunk a little when he saw Star. "She's...cute.." He said with a tinge of sadness. He looked at Krageta with a fake smile. "Congratulations."

Rosentan shook his head. "Nope. Never felt like it."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:47 pm

KRageta turned to Riza aand closed the door behind him. "Well if you are trying to hide. you are welcome to stay here as long as you want. Don't think Gaia is coming to be coming back any time soon." Krageta said, she raised a brow to him. "Well I will take care of...Riza what is wrong? I got a sense of sadness from you?" She noticed it was when he looked at Star.
Ares walked up to his cousin with Star at his side. "Hi cousin." Ares smiled. "I like the fire."

---

Gaia nodded her head wondering where Rosentan was talking her. "Well I did. All I could think about in space was you...I am glad you are back." Gaia put her chest on top of Rosentan's head and rested her head on them. "I hate having a big chest at times."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Riza shook his head. "It's...nothing. At least right now. Maybe later it will become something to talk about but right now..." He then turned to Ares. "Fun up until you set yourself on fire. I prefer doing this." Riza held out his hand and creating a glowing ball of light. He crushed it and it sent glittering particles throughout the room. "I would show you other things but I don't want to destroy the house."

Rosentan looked up and blushed brightly. "Y-yeah that must suck." He was pretty happy though. "So I have been working on something since you left."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Ares stood there amazed at what Riza did. "Stay for lunch?" Ares smiled. He wanted to see more, but he understood since he saw Makoto's power before and some of the other fighters. He wondered if Riza could train him.

She saw him blush, she tilted his head up with her hands and kissed his lips but sadly he got a face full of chest. She let him go and laughed. "What would that be? I been gone for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Riza nodded. "Sure." HE suddenly froze when there was another knock at the door."

Rosentan brushed brighter as he unintentionally got a facefull of cleavage. He laughed nervously and smiled more. "It's a secret. I thought you would like it."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Krageta looked at Riza as there was a knock at the door he wasn't expecting. "Hang on" She said, grabbing Riza she pulled him to the spare bedroom that she saved for certain guests. Telling the kids to be quiet, she went to the front door. "Yes?" She said opening the front door with a smile.

----

Gaia was more and more curious of what it might be. "Can you just tell me? please...I'll marry you." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:07 pm

A young woman with knee length purple hair stood in the doorway. "H-hi."

Rosentan froze for jut a moment. "I...it's a secret?" He managed to start breathing again and continue walking.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm

KRageta stared at the woman not sure whom she was. "Can I help you? I think you might be lost unless your looking for Song. She is writing music." Krageta said, as Ares went to call Melody to ask if Mako can play and let them know they were home.

---

"Its okay. I would marry you anyway." She giggled, wondering what the surprise was. "Ro...can we go dancing again tonight like we did when we first met."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:14 pm

The woman shook her head. "I just want to talk to Riza. And I know he is here. I can sense that he is in the room over there." Sarah pointed to the bedroom.

Rosentan smiled. "I was planning to do that tonight. Just wait."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:20 pm

Krageta raised a brow. "I think you are mistaken. I have a small orb that contains a bit of Riza's ki so that I could find him. I activated it so that he could find me. Cause I wanted to see Melody and everyone. Now Sarah is it..." Krageta smiled. "I think you are mistaken. I am his aunt Krageta, but if you want to come back later I am sure if he is alive he will show up." Krageta explained; Ares didn't know why his mother was lying.
Star looked at Sarah whom had purple hair.

-----

But Gaia didn't want to wait; she was so excited. she wanted to do soemthing fun with him. she rested her head on her chest which rested on top of his head. "I need to make us new clothing. my dress is getting too small for my chest."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Sarah also raised an eyebrow. "I can see him...." Riza had stuck his yea out the door to see what was going on.

Rosentan blushed more because of the large breasted woman he was carrying. "I don't know. You look pretty pod in anything you wear. Or without anything too."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Krageta stared at the girl. "I thought you were wanting to hide, Riza.." Krageta sighed seeing him stick his head out. Krageta looked at the girl. "I suggest you explain whom you are....or this might be fun..." Krageta grinned. Ares stepped back with his sister seeing his mother grin.

----

Gaia smiled and blushed. she figured he was right. "So do you. Nice and hot as always." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next