Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:37 pm

One of the two look at Melody. "Why would I marry my sister?"

Riza, sensing the incoming confusion, clapped his hands together. "Story time!!!" He motioned to the Makoto that spoke out. "He is from an alternate reality. He came ere as he had been mind controlled by someone called the emperor. He was code named Zeras so we just call him that. In his universe he serves in the Saiyan army with Vegeta. Vgeta introduced him to you." He pointed at Krageta. "You two fell in love and had a child named Ares." He then pointed to Melody. "Your his little sister." Next he pointed to Stien. "Your Vegeta's child. And Mako is his father who he was named after. And I don't exist in any universe except this one as I am apparently a freak accident. Any questions?"

Rosentan smiled, not fully understanding marriage. "Great! Also another thing. I learned I can have kids. We should do that to! I think your kids would be pretty!" He isn't understand that either.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:00 am

Krageta choked on her food, looking at her nephew. "Woh woh wait a minute!" Krageta was shocked. Ares stepped back and looked at the two. happy to see his uncle but to hear in another universe that Makoto was his dad.
"cous. You must have hit your heads a few times." Ares laughed.

Melody raised a brow and stared at them. she didn't know what to do. "Oh so husband and brother...so can I will just think of you as his brother. if you two are hungry there is food on teh table...but..." Her eyes went to the man she loved whom was her actual husband. "I am glad you are back." She hugged him.

"I am not getting into this subject..." Stein said, trying to wrap his brain around it he went over to the table and looked at Star with a smile, holding her on his lap. "So seems like you married your nephew."

Krageta frowned and then looked down at the table. Ares went to the table and sat down with his mother to eat. he didn't say anything.

-------

Gaia's face went beat red and she started choking on the food she was given. happy to hear the idea, she was more shocked at what he said. she hit her stomach and the salad came out, looking up at him stadning up hearing what he said. she coughed, and looking up at him. "Are you serious?" She smiled. her cheeks still red. "Your...your...your going to marry me...really? and have kids..." Her cheeks red she felt like she was going to faint from so much blushing. her temp was raising and it wasn't making her feel that great.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am

Makoto hugged his lover back. "I'm glad to see you again too. Oh! I almost forgot. I need to introduce you to your new children!" He then looked at Zeras. "Please don't try to kiss my aunt.

Zeras however was studying Krageta and Ares. "It's weird how similar you two look to my family. Except your hair is white." He said looking at Ares. "Who do I know that has white hair?" That thought preoccupied him for a little while.

Riza suddenly felt like the odd man out so he started feeling hungry. He decided he wanted o go hunting.

Rosentan smiled and wrapped his arms around Gaia. "Of course! I love you." He didn't uy understand marriage. He understood enough that it was supposed to be something you do with te one you love. "Why do we get married in a week from now?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:04 am

Krageta looked at Riza. "Riza come join please..." Krageta said lowering her head. Looking at the man named Zeras, she saw the look that her was giving ares. "Zeus...my dead husband." Krageta gave Star a small piece of meat.

Melody was confused. "Kiss his aunt...Makoto....I think Krageta is about to kill someone whom looks like you...." She blinked when he said new children. "Makoto..." She frowned. "We are gonna need a bigger house."

Stein looked at Star, her skin was as pale as Krageta's but Ares's was not as pale. this made him worry a bit since he knows about Krageta's illness.

-----

GAia's face went red. "alright." She smiled hugging him, but her face was beat red. feeling weak from blushing, she fainted in his arms due to the heat her body was producing.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 am

Riza froze when she said the word dead. "...how..?" When did she learn he was dead? Did she learn the truth? Did she know it was him that killed Zues? "I-I can't stay..." Riza quickly sprinted for the door.

Makoto tried not to laugh. On account of the psychic link he had with his creation he knew exactly what happened. "So. Rosentan asked Gaia to marry him an have children with him....she fainted." He then turned to Melody. "We do have an entire island....also there is the fact that our golden aren't the only people living there."

Zeras backed off and went to follow Riza.

Rosentan caught the falling Gaia and cradled her in his arms. He used his new powers to cool himself down and, by extent, cool her down. She was so beautiful. He smiled as he began to softly stroke her hair.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:24 am

Krageta lowered her eyes, as Stein took Star. Krageta left the table sad as she didn't want to answer anymore questions. she locked herself in the back gravity room and just floated in the room.

Ares looked at riza. "Makoto kill him." Ares said sadly. "what gaia gonna marry ro!! that is awesome!!" Ares cheered changing his tone from sad to happy in a moment. he continued to eat.
"Congratulate them from me. I have much work to do later. Mora is getting new eyes." Stein smiled as he felt Star.

Melody sighed and rubbed the back of her head. "Alright." Melody grabbed Riza and Zeras bringing them back. "Um you two were invited to eat. so this food was made to feed saiyans and people with high energy. please eat it. before it goes bad and you hurt your aunt's feelings. Please, and I'll leave you be." Melody sigh, she didn't know the story well but she wanted to at least sit down with everyone. "So I heard Riza got married..."

----

Gaia slept in his arms, her body started to cool down. looking up at him after a while, his fingers stroking her hair. Gaia leaned up and kissed him. "Did you really mean those things?" she said with a funny voice.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:41 am

Makoto looked at Ares. " yeah....can't exactly do that....at the moment he is the strongest in the universe. If I even attempted to attack him he would tear me to shreds. That beast form Combined with the final form of super Saiyan is something I just can't beat. He managed to kill a god with that power."

Riza barely stopped himself from killing Melody on the spot. He easily wrenched himself out of her grip. "Touch me again, and I will destroy the entire planet." He was absolutely serious as well.

Rosentan grinned at his love. "Every word!" He kissed her back. "You'll make me a awesme outfit for our wedding right?"

Zeras was actually incredibly frightened of Riza rift now so he went back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:56 am

Ares looked over at Riza. "Cool. I wanna be strong! one of the strongest fighters." Ares laughed. but hearing what Riza could do, but then he looked at Makoto. "Don't worry Makoto. You will always be strong in my eyes. One of the strongest." He laughed.

Melody stared at Riza. "Riza, stop bring a drama mama. CAn't tell me your married...who your wife is...or should I go talk to the lovely ladies in there...." She gave him an evil grin, one she was trade marked for torture.

----

"Of course I will. I have to make outfits for everyone. Melody wants me to make one for her too." Gaia kissed Rosentan. she was thrilled that he actually meant it. she blushed still. "So shall we tell everyone...or can we stay here a bit long like this..." she smiled laying in his arms amongst the glowing flowers.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:03 am

Riza looked at Melody. "I'm married to the one who acts exactly like you. And why do you care?"

Makoto sighed. "Yeah...hero worship gets you only so far Ares." Makoto gently pushed past very one and web o where Krageta was. "Hey.." He said quietly.

Rosentan smiled and pulled her head to his chest. "Which do you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:27 am

Krageta looked at Makoto, floating there in air due to gravity lesson. she looked at Makoto when he spoke. "Hearing about what Riza said...about your twin...kind of hurt to think of it." Krageta said sadly. She turned over and just floated in the air. becoming a mom she hasn't been as fiesty.

---

Melody smirked at Riza. "Why wouldn't I care. Family is family. Unless your not family then why live at home." She smirked. "And I do care. I am not the best mom to have. but I am trying."

Ares looked at Zeras. He didn't say anything for a moment. "so...your from another realm...?"

---

Gaia smiled, she shrugged not caring where she went. but as long as she was with Rosentan she was happy. resting her head on his shoulder. "How about we relax in the water. So the wedding though, where would we have it? and I kind of don't want fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Makoto sighed and floated over. He stopped next to her. "I can see that." He placed a hand on her shoulder. "You really miss him."

Zeras nodded at Ares. "Yes."

Riza thought for a moment. "Hmm...I do plan to wait to kill him until he is strong to actually put up a fight so I guess I can come back." He then corrected her. "For the record I don't live with the rest of you. He'll I don't even live in this universe. But whatever. Im getting my own food though."

Rosentan smiled happily. "My family may be....well....sociopathic but I don't think they would interrupt a wedding." He then jumped into the pool, splashing her with water from the impact. He then dived under and hid.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Krageta looked over at Makoto and smiled. "I do. I know Ares resents me for not doing more. Can't stop a saiyan from fighting, and can't stop a life being given over love." Krageta said sadly thinking about her daughter and Ares. "Just feel lonely, stupid to wish for a happy ending like a fairytale. I can't really fight, I want to train and I do when I can. but kind of hard when training children and raising some people. Helping. I am sure Ares will make a better warrior." Krageta turned her head to Makoto and patted his arm and then floated there. "There is another problem though Makoto."

----

Melody stared at Riza, she was trying to patch things with everyone to get everyone to accept her. She frowned, she turned to Riza. "Go ahead. But Riza...I am trying...I am not the best step mother or mother...but if you let me, maybe I can be someone you can talk to..." Melody stared at him with her siren eyes. She hadn't sung for a long time.

Ares looked at Zeras. "So you were my dad...in that realm? Weird...I didn't think mom would sleep with relative..." Ares gave him a weird look as Stein nudged him. Star started to cough, and Ares gave her a pill. she took it and swallowed.

----

Gaia giggled agreeing with him. she didn't expect him to hide. wearing her dress, she knew she was going to be soaked when going home. looking around she wodnered where he went. but got an idea. A grin on her face, she had two vines come down from the cieling above and make a hammock of flowers for her to lay on over the water.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Makoto sighed. "Yeah. And I noticed. Star is just like you. She has the sickness." He grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room. "You need to stop moping. If your in here then who is going to keep us from fighting?"

Riza stopped for a moment. "Melody, I avoid you out of respect. You want nothing to do with me, I can promise you that. If I talked to you about what I've done and what I plan to do, I gary tee you would want to kill me. But thanks for trying anyway. The sentiment is appreciated." He then decided that he felt like eating some human and teleported to a nearby town.

Zeras sighed. "It creeps me out knowing that she is related to me. Also, you need to lighten up kid. Strength isn't everything."

Rosentan poked his head up from the pool and poked her through te hammock. "I can see through your clothes. You know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Kageta took her arm from Makoto. "I needed to calm down. My temper lately has been getting bad. Ares likes to push it. and I rather not hurt my children...and yes she has it...but a worse case than I had as a kid. I didn't need to take pills till I was six. she is a little more than a year old Makoto." Krageta said sadly, stopping him in the hallway. "It was bad enough expecting me to die. But Do you think we will have time to find a cure...what if her children have it. the plant...Makoto just tell me. Promise me, if anything happens to me. You will take care of them." She nodded her head to her smiling children. "You and Melody. I got no other family."

---

Melody grinned when he spoke. "I killed more people than you..." She walked away with a smile. Walking over the table she smiled at everyone sitting down. looking at Riza's wife. "Oh you must be my daughter in law..." She said with a toothy grinned.

Ares raised his eyes to Zeras. "Yes. I know. But it is weirder...so your kid...was he like me?"

----

Gaia blushed, and hanged her head ove the side and looked at him. She couldn't believe he said that. her face was so red and she grabbed his hand through the hammock. "Come up and lay with me."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Makoto sighed. "I'll do the same thing I did for you Krageta. I won't let her die. And I promise I will tkae care of them." He then turned to her children. "At least Ares seems to be fine."

Zeras looked at Ares. "Yeah..he was a lot like you..." The resemblance to his son was perfect all except for the white hair. "You act just like he did.."

Elucidia looked confused as Melody approached her. "Ummm..I'm sorry but have we met before?" Riza had never mentioned Melody to her at all.

Rosentan climbed up into the hammock and wrapped an arm around her. "Has anyone ever told you how pretty you are?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Ares smiked. "That is kinda creepy. why did you come here?" Ares asked curiously. "why not stay with your family? couldn't protect them?"

Stein sighed. "Ares..."

Krageta looked at them as Makoto did. "I know, I believe in you Makoto. And I know I will too. I hope before its too late. For both her and me. I will explain another type." Krageta told him. "Makoto you have good kids. though they seem like hard asses at times. You have a good family. Just make sure you keep it that way." She smiled. "Cause you never know, when you will lose what you love." Krageta put on a smile and walked out to join everyone for lunch.

-----

Gaia smiled. "many people, but I didn't believe them till you said it." Gaia giggled, he crawled into the hammock with her. her face went red as her clothing was see through. "I have a question...Ro...how many children would you like to have? and where would we live?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Zeras looked down. "Yeah...yeah I couldn't protect them. They are gone. My entire universe is gone as well."

Makoto smiled a little. "My kids are a different story but as you said, for another time." He followed her as he left only to be surprised by a white haired woman drinking a can of beer. She tossed the empty can to Makoto.

Riza walked in gnawing on a severed arm.

Rosentan rolled over a little and used her as a pillow. "Dunno. Two or three. And I could always make us somewhere to live. I could probably get my hands on what Riza left when he died. Don't think he would mind that,
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Ares looking at Zeras he felt bad, he couldn't imagine losing all his family like that. "So..instead of him losing a dad, they alll...I'm sorry..." Ares lowered his eyes.
"Enough with the sad talk. lets all eat." Stein grinned as Star fell asleep in his arms. Krageta sat between her children and stein. "did anyone else come back with you?" Stein asked.
"Oh yes. I forgot..." Krageta said.
A young girl walked in whom looked to be in her teens dressed in a red chinese dress. thinking about it for a moment. She smiled at everyone with glowing white eyes. she ran in as her black hair moved showing the golden horns off the side of her head.
Spoiler:
"I'm home!!!" She laughed.

-------

GAia smiled combing her fingers through his hair thinking about what he said. "I think having little Rosentan's running around would be cute." She got on top of him and sat on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Riza sat down, savoring his severed arm. He waved at the new girl. "Yo, I'm Riza."

Makoto also waved at the new girl.

Zeras took his seat and quietly ate.

The white haired woman looked at Makoto. "Are you not going to even introduce me to everyone? Hmph."

El and Sarah sat on Either side of Riza.

"I think little Gaia's would be nice too." Rosentan smirked a little and poked Gaia's chest. "I can still see through your clothes you know."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Gaia blushed and jumped into the water. she floated neck deep in the water. looking at Rosentan, she hugged her body covereing it. her face so red.

----

The new girl smiled at everyone. "Hi I'm Serena. I'm Krageta's daughter. Nice to meet you all." Serena laughed, waving at everyone. Stein blinked and looked at Krageta, she shrugged and continued to eat holding her little girl.
They saw the white haired girl. "Who is that?" Krageta asked. "Another child Makoto? and Honey hard to explain if you go out and say that." Krageta giggled.
"ah come on Mom." Serena laughed.
"So, Zeras. How is it being Makoto's twin?" Krageta ignored the subject.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Rosentan jumped down with her. "Hey if your embarrassed about it I could always take my clothes off."

The white haired woman looked a little amused. "You have it the wrong way around Great Great Aunt Krageta. Then again Grandpa Vegeta did tell me that you wren't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed."

Makoto sighed. "Really?"

Riza looked at Salena. "Whose is she Krageta? She looks to old to be Ares' sister."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Gaia blushed, but the idea crosed her mind and made her smile with a red face. "That is a good idea. How do we tell everyone?" Gaia wrapped her arms around his neck.

----

Krageta looked at the girl, and stared at her. "Was smarter than Vegeta. Makoto...who is this woman that just called me an idiot at my own home?" KRageta said as Stein placed a hand on her shoulder. Krageta though had her eyes locked.

Ares giggled. "I think she is right." He laughed. "But...Serena..."

"Mom...you didn't tell them did you?" Serena asked.

Krageta looked at everyone. "Meet a girl I saved from a planet I visted when I was younger. She was created from my blood and the blood of the race at the time. As a genetic experiment. thinking Saiyan blood was the best. Excet she didn't get my illness. so if you think about it, she is my daughter. I can't deny someone with my blood." Krageta said but her eyes went to the white haired girl that had insulted her.

"Mom..didn't have to call me an experiment..." Serena pouted.
"Sit down and eat. Oh ya her twin will be by later. they tried making a boy too." Krageta laughed.

"Now about this girl..." She pointed at the one that called her an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 pm

The white haired woman smiled nervously. "Sorry I didn't mean to offend you. I'm Raina, Makoto's mother." Raina looked at Riza who was glaring at her. "what?"

Makoto looked at Serena. "Hmmm. Interesting."

Riza was trying to clean up the blood he spilled on the table, not really caring about the explanation. "Nice to meet you, names RIza."

Rosentan pulled her under the water and kissed her. A second later he popped back up. "We could go tell them now if you want."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Krageta looked at Raina. She saw the white hair. "Old or lunar?" Krageta asked. normally white haired saiyans or saiyans with white tails are known as lunar. looking at her, she sighed, as the woman was an elder. "Welcome to my home. Anyone related to Vegeta is family to me." Krageta said, a smirk sitting on her face as Ares went and turned on music. Krageta's eyes went to Zeras and then at Riza.

Serena smiled at Makoto and grinned. "My brother is a combination of saiyan, Rava, and my home race. though my mother there didn't approve of us leaving. nor did my older sister and brothers. but I am just happy to be here. You must be uncle Makoto!!! i am so happy to see you!!!" Serena smiled gabbing his hand and shaking it.

----

Gaia kissed him back, when he came back up and asked she kissed him again. her hand tracing down his neck and then back up through his hair. "We can...but...um question...do you think they all will accept? I know KRageta and Stein will and Melody...but will everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Raina looked at her. "I'm 30! Well....I'm 137 but I've been dead for 107 years. Speaking of which thanks for bringing me back to life sweetie." She smiled t her son. "Tey old me I was some kinda of lunar Saiyan thing. Don't know what that means. Never got to learn either."

Makoto suddenly had his hand shaken. "Uhhh hi?" He studied her. "Serena right?"

Riza, who had been ignored, went back to eating human.

Rosentan looks at her. " they will either like it or not care."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next