Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chest Outside-of Plane

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Zero blinked.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Rick sighed, "Great way of advancing the plot there. No, I don't dislike you. You're just a shifty lizard, Jaree-ra."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Cyril blinked.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:59 pm

"How?" Zero asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Rick shrugged. "Because Horcruxes can be made by mistake."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:47 am

"Good job advancing the plot there, Rick."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:04 am

Zero burped, "excuse me."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:48 am

Rick shrugged, "Zero, just help the damn aliens design buildings and shit."

[500 words]
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Cyril looked confused. [Why should he have to type 500 words for a topic he probably wont even stay in and for a planet he doesn't even own?]
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:23 pm

[Stats?]
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:43 pm

((I'm working on it.))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:42 pm

"any spesific style?" Zero asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Rick shook his head.

Allen shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:49 pm

"Baroque." Cyril put in, because why not?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:53 pm

"I was thinking more along the lines of gothic to go with the volcanoes and shit." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Rick gagged. "Nah. Let's go with..."

Allen piped in, "Can we make it look Mordor?"

Hey, even homeless aliens like LOTR.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:02 pm

"There's like only one building and a wall in Mordor though."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:11 pm

"I don't care what it is, just give me a style and I'll build it." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Rick agreed with Allen. "Build a huge dark walll around the city and build me a dark fortress. Between the wall and the fortress, put in farms and houses and a Wal-Mart or something."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:02 pm

"Build an extravagant Seraphim Embassy. Make it the best building on this rock!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Ryuzaki had burdened Zero with the task of creating a kingdom for him on this planet and what was worse he wanted it to be like Mordor. He wanted Zero to build a palace in the center, surround it with a wall and then build a city in the middle. However, Rick was sort of zero’s friend he guessed so he figured why not, he wasn’t doing anything any way. Zero flew to the middle of the refugee camp and gathered them all with a loud piercing shriek. “Alright everyone were going to build you all a new home. Now the first thing I need you all to do is divide into three groups. Group one will be those of you who are skilled in Ki, group two will consist of the more stamina based of you, and finally those of you who are swifter will carry the materials to and from the work area to the main buildings. Every one understand? Good, now let’s get to work.” The refugee’s divided into the three groups and began to work away at the new city or kingdom, whatever it was.
Zero drew out the plans for the city slash kingdom and when finished he figured up the amount of each material that would be need. Zero walked over to the work area and announced that they would need stone for the buildings and wood for the farms and junk that would go in the middle. The stone cutters used Ki to finely cut the stones into perfectly cut square bricks, the swift people delivered the materials to the main building sight and the muscular ones built the City. Everything was going perfect, they were right on schedule and they should be able to finish within three days.
Two days later all but the palace was finished, the wall was about thirty meters tall and the farms were coming along nicely each one had five hundred square feet of space and now all that was left was the palace. Zero pulled out a plan that was detailed to the very brink with numbers and statistics, zero wanted to make sure that the palace came out just right and it would be a suitable gem for the city. Zero rounded all the workers up for one final speech, “all right everyone were in the home stretch all we have left is to build the palace.” The refugees were tired but they all knew it would be worth it so that they would have a suitable home. The palace would be ten stories tall with towers along the sides and a roof that would support the weight of one hundred pounds of snow. And to Cyril’s request he made it look like a great Seraphim palace. The whole thing itself would take one whole day which was perfect because that was how long they had left.
The next day everything was completed, the wall stood magnificently, the farms were already growing there first crops, and the palace was the crowning jewel of it all. The city was complete.
Word count: 517
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:40 pm

Rick blinked at Cyril, "I can't believe we stood here watching for like three days." He looked at the palace. "HEY! ZERO! Cyril meant build an embassy somewhere, not make my house into one! I need a dark fortress!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:50 pm

"Naah you should keep it this way."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:58 pm

"don't worry, only the bottom floor is the embassy, the rest is your castle." Zero explained.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Rick groaned, "How am I supposed to walk around naked if Seraphim are running around?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chest Outside-of Plane   Chest Outside-of Plane - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chest Outside-of Plane
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Planet Janus-
Jump to: