Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Summoning.

Go down 
+3
Stanial
Riza
Cyril
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

The First Summoning. Empty
PostSubject: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Cyril placed his dragon balls in a circle and waited for his friends to do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Makoto placed his Dragonball down and backed up. "I wonder if Porunga is still mad at me." Makoto looked at Cyril and waited for Artik.
Back to top Go down
Stanial
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Stanial

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Stan dragged in Artik's body. "So... Working for your enemy? Fight?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:34 pm

"I shot you. You are more dead than Abraham Lincoln." Cyril looked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Makoto clenched his fists. "Cyril take care of this before I lose myself again. If he stays around I might end up murdering the damn dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Cyril killed Staniel. He used no stats in doing so because he did so in the previous topic.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Artik woke up and brushed off the bits of Namekian. "Why am I never around for this?!" He cleared his throat. "Tak Oraname pbhhht," which translates to 'RISE ETERNAL DRAGON', and isbin no way a Spongebob reference and calling Oraname a douche in Namekian.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dragon
Padawan
Padawan
Eternal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:58 pm

The sky went black, the balls, even the ones Makoto still held, glowed(glew) and shot Porunga into the sky. "I AM THE ETERNAL DRAG--- MAKOTO? ARTIK?! MEDAMMIT. Look, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Cyril stepped forward, "First, I want the planet Heaven of Universe 42A to be reborn in the Eastern Galaxy." He shifted uneasily, something felt... wrong.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dragon
Padawan
Padawan
Eternal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:03 pm

He blinked. "I CANNOT DO THAT. I CAN BARELY PLACE THE PLANET IN OUR UNIVERSE. MOVING IT TO EAST GALAXY WOULD BE TOO DIFICULT."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:05 pm

"Where ever then." Cyril sighed, "Just bring it back."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dragon
Padawan
Padawan
Eternal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Porunga decided not to mentioned the poles would be reversed. Or the fact it would spin a little faster. "IT SHALL BE BETWEEN HERE AND EARTH. NEXT."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:13 pm

"Lower Cynric and his henchmen's powers!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dragon
Padawan
Padawan
Eternal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 pm

"AS MUCH AS I CAN. IT IS DONE. LAST WISH, MORTAL BITCHES."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Cyril looked at Makoto, a bit on edge.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Makoto walked up to the dragon and prepared to make his wish
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:21 pm

"Makoto, I'm sorry. I need one more wish." Cyril looked somewhat regretfully at Makoto. "I challenge you... the children need me. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Makoto stated at Cyril. "I won't show any mercy." Makoto looked at Artik. Give me the stone Artik." Makoto turned his gaze to Cyril. "I will not let you get in the way of my redemption."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:25 pm

"So be it." Cyril's expression hardened. It pained him to do so, but there were children out there. Children of the Seraphim that were dying. "Stone?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Artik held up the small, shining object. "This. Only..." He looked, pleadingly at Makoto. "Please. In the end, it was chosen for you to live. I was there. We all saw the sacrifice. For you! Don't do this. Either of you." He looked at Cyrul. "Just use the TARDIS!" He sighed. "But... if you must resort to violence, let's make this fair, eh?" He threw the gem at Makoto. "You'll have to fight me, both of you. I'm not picking sides, but I have my own reasons to fight." His eyes gleamed. His shouted some dead, forgotten language as a sort of war cry.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Makoto looked at Artik sadly. "You too my old friend?" Makoto crushed the stone in his hand and suddenly his power skyrocketed to match that of Cyril's. "I am complete again." Makoto looked between them. "I am sorry....but I have to save them."

Health: 6903
Ki: 6903
Stamina: 3543
Speed: 3541
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Cyril harumphed. "The TARDIS cannot take me far enough. Or quick enough! Already they are being found," He said this last part with a creeping note of horror and surprise, "They are being found!" He shook with emotion and his ki whipped into existence. (Guardian Trans. and Racial Trait.)

Health:6,903 x 2 = 13,806
Ki: 5,300 + 690 = 5,990
Stamina: 4,350
Speed: 4,205
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Artik threw off his robes, revealing his armour. "Let's go."

Ki 6000
ST 2350
SP 2350

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Makoto began to shake. "N-no..." He looked at Artik with actual fear in his eyes. He was not afraid of Cyril, but of the fact that he might fail. "Artik...If our friendship has ever meant anything then listen to me now. I...I need your help." He struggled with the words. "I-I can't do this on my own." He was practically pleading.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Under normal circumstances Cyril's hearts would have broken. But they were already broken and were being stepping on the vast and heavy boot of life. He felt the children he had hidden from the war being hunted down one by one. Cyril ignored Makoto's pleas for help and aimed a ki punch fueled by panic and sheer frustration at him.

Health: 13,806
Ki: 5,990 - 4,000 = 1,990
Stamina: 4,350 - 2,000 = 2,350
Speed: 4,205
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Summoning.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next