Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Summoning.

Go down 
+3
Stanial
Riza
Cyril
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

The First Summoning. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Cyril approached Makoto carefully."He'll be back." Cyril reminded him gently. "Nothing could keep him away."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Mirajane
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Mirajane

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 pm

"ugh ...why does it feel like I just woke up from an earthquake~" Mirajane coming out of a collapsing cavern as she rubs her eyes to see the planet in chaos. " What the hell!!!" Mirajane taking flight as the ground begins to collapse as she looks around sensing multiple high power levels as she flies towards the source.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Makoto put Artik down on the ground and he threw Cyril's hand off of him. "Don't touch me." Makoto looked at the devastation around him and looked at Cyril. "This is what my wish would have been. To fix everything that I have ever done. All the death, the destruction. But now it just continues"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:08 pm

"It can still be done." Cyril frowned. "And next time it will happen, nothing can stop you. Us." Cyril half turned away, sensing someone coming. Cyril briefly hoped Makoto wouldn't lash out at whoever it was but Cyril didn't think he would.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:11 pm

"It doesn't have to," a voice called. "We'll be alright." Artik coughed and rose, looking at the shape speeding towards them. "Who's that?'
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Mirajane

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Mirajane arrives to the epicenter of the planets destruction and finds two people as she slowly descends with caution towards them. "um...Hello~"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Makoto looked at the woman who floated down. "So...I see someone survives my Rampage." Makoto looked at Artik and held his hand out. "My crown."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:20 pm

"Why, hello!" Cyril greeted the woman warmly, if not a bit distracted by Artik seemingly rising from the dead. Cyril figured while Makoto and Artik settled the matter of the kingship of Vegeta he would greet and meet the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Artik shook his head. "Now. I have been to hell and back to save you from yourself, Makoto. But I will not surrender the throne. He blinked. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Mirajane

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Mirajane landed as she looks nervous being overwhelmed by such power level as she steps forth " um...may i ask what you are doing to this planet?" She asks knowing she doesn't have chance if she is engaged as her monkey tail wags around.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Makoto grabbed Artik. "Listen to me you orange piece of shit!" Makoto could barely control his anger. "You took Everything from me! EVERYTHING!!!" Makoto could barely keep himself from trying to kill Artik. "You will not take away from me the inly thing I have left! I will kill you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Cyril grabbed the woman by the shoulder in a friendly manner and led her a bit away from the scene, "Don't mind them, political squabbles." Cyril made a face, "Well more than that but that's a really long story. My name is Cyril by the way." Cyril smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:45 pm

Artik growled. "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HELPED YOU?! HELPED KRAGETA? HELPED THAT DISGRACE OF A KING ZEUS FROM TEARING APART VEGETA?! Dammit, Makoto. I have lived and died a thousand times for this universe." Artik released himself. He walked over to Cyril. "Name's Artik," he said to the female.
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Mirajane

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 pm

" Mirajane~" She replies blushing as she greets Artik and Cyril " I know its none of my business but ...what happened here to cause all of you too demolish half the planet" She folllows Cyril as she wraps her tail around her waist .
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:51 pm

"Erm well... we needed the dragon balls to make a few wishes and he didn't end well for Makoto here," He gestured to Makoto, "He went a bit mad and wished for a huge amount of power instead of bringing people back to life like his original plan was. It didn't work and now he has nothing left. Not even the crown of Vegeta." Cyril finished sadly. He could relate with having lost everything, including Hoap.

Last edited by Cyril on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Makoto suddenly rushed Artik and threw him to the ground. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF SACRIFICE?!?" Makoto was angrier than he had ever been before. "MY LIFE IS A LIVING HELL BECAUSE OF WHAT I DO FOR THIS UNIVERSE!! ALL THE PAIN AND SUFFERING AND TORMENT I HAVE RNDURED FOR THE SALE OF EVERYONE ELSE! ALL I DO IS TRY TO FOX MY MISTAKES AND KEEP EVERYONE SAFE! AND YOU TELL ME I KNOW NOTHINg?!" Makoto had tears streaming down his face at this point.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Artik sighed. "Can we do this another time? We have a guest and a villain ready to rule the universe." Artik was ready to head home.
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Mirajane

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Mirajan hovering ontos a rock and stands qtching the battle as she tries to make sense of everything... "Welll um...Cyril was it~" she looks at him and smiles " Is there a possibility that you guys can get me off this planet since my pod is probably at the center of the planet last time i saw it get sucked down in the collapsing ground" She sighs
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Cyril turned away from the scene he was absorbed in,"Sure thing, Mira! Can I call you Mira?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Rather than waiting for Makoto to respond, Artik went over to Mirajane and Cyril.
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Mirajane

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:29 pm

" Of course you can call me Mira...I..." She blushes trying not to say much more about her as she notices Artik approaching as she gets worried.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Cyril notices her hesitance at saying much about herself and talking to others. Of course she could be nervous because a nice chunk of Namek was gone and they were responsible. "So, Saiyan," Cyril hesitated here. Something was a bit off about Mira like she wasn't quite Saiyan... Cyril passed it off as nothing "How did you end up on Namek?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Artik bowed, sensing her 'slight' fear that a tall, Orange man covered in his own blood was approaching her. "Watashi Artik, King of Saiyans!" He smiled. "One of the first beings in this dimesion, and oldest known! There's a forty-eight percent chance I'm your ancestor!" He grimaced. Too creepy?
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Makoto walked up to her. "Sorry about him he gets...excited." Makoto bowed to her. "I am Makoto. descendant of Vegeta and true heir to the throne of the saiyans." He said that last part with a glare at Artik. "So your name was Mirajane? Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Mirajane

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:48 pm

She bows as if a reaction to the beings in front of her as she turns to face Cyril " oh yes my apologies I am a saiyan...~" She blushes as she continues " I was sent off world as a child to train and been traveling from planet to planet learning the arts i need to survive~" She then jumps down from the rock " I ended up on Namek as a way to um.....rest....and.." <irajane trying tnot to talk about her second genetics as she tries to come up with something. " But am afraid I don't think this planet might sustain for long~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Summoning.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next