Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Summoning.

Go down 
+3
Stanial
Riza
Cyril
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

The First Summoning. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Cyril nodded, "Well the planet will sustain but it is probably wise not to be here for oohh.. I dunno. Month?" Cyril smiled, "You can come with us if you wish, it's not entirely safe but you can take care of yourself. You'll see amazing things!" Cyril briefly wondered again if she was hiding something. Probably, but it didn't matter. He could handle whatever it may be and wouldn't force her to say if she did not want to.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Artik smiled. "The Guru will put things right." He clicked his scouter. Sure, he can sense ki, but Artik likes putting numbers to it. "Hmm. You haven't gotten very far. Err, no offense. It's just, we've been training for about, what, a month?" He blinked. "Well, it's just like Cyril said. You can, err. Come with us. We have a stop or two left before we head to Earth."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Makoto nodded. "We could always use the extra company. Makoto looked at her and sent her a telepathic thought. When your ready to reveal your secret to the others let me know. Makoto looked at Cyril. "So....will you be leaving us now?"
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Mirajane

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Mirajane is shocked when she hears his voice telepathically as she nods and thinks on it " well...you three do seem strong and I bet I can get some training done with you all...and if you would have me i'll come along~"  She smiles
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Cyril nodded, "Yes, of course." Cyril began to leave but he stopped, a look of horror spreading across his face. "I... They're gone."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Makoto looked at Cyril. "So the children are no more?" Makoto walked over and put his hand on Cyril's shoulder. "I know what it is like to lose a child...my condolences."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Artik frowned. "Gone? Are you positive? Cyril... I..." he put his hand on his shoulder. "Don't give up. Wait." Artik pressed a button in his coat and the TARDIS appeared. "Time machine."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 pm

"But... I didn't feel them die. They can't be dead they... just disappeared." Cyril shook his head, bewildered. "Where could they have gone to terminate our link?" Cyril's eyes widen with realization "The Ix. They're coming."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Artik looked solemn. "Whose ship are we taking? Let's get them."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Makoto cracked his knuckles. "Good...let them come. I need to kill something!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Artik sighed. "We hurt this planet enough. We need another place. Take the fight to them."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Cyril shook his head, "We wont be able to find them, but they will be here soon enough. The Ix has to have narrowed down my location, they'll be here soon." Cyril repeated. Cyril began striding towards his ship which was just a large silver capsule since he hadn't begun fixing it up quite how he liked it yet. "They will keep the children alive and post battalions of guards around the area in several timelines, we'll just have to wait until they arrive. I.. I have something I must do." Cyril climbed in, "I'll find you again later, but now things must be put in order." He flashed them a smile and left for Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Artik sighed. "Well, our trip to Vegeta will have to wait, chaps," he waved goodbye to Cyril. "Since stuff's going down, Earrth's somehow going to be in danger." He unlocked the TARDIS. "Atrey vous!"
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Mirajane

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:48 pm

" What do you mean them~" She asks as she approaches Cyril with a feeling of sorrow
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:53 am

Makoto walked next to Mira and shook his head. "Let him go, he has things he needs to do." Makoto tapped her on the shoulder. "If your coming with us then lets go. We are leaving." Makoto walked over to the door of their TARDIS and motioned for her to come inside
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:21 am

Artik- 1200
Cyril- 1200
Makoto- 1200
Mira- 600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Summoning.   The First Summoning. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Summoning.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4