Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited ((Melody))

Go down 
+2
Krageta
Riza
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Artik, sobered up, felt a ki attack and blocked it by uaing his Crown. Made of Rava alloys, it didn't damage the crown, and deflected the ki into the sky. Only afterwards did Artik notice his friends.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:57 pm

The vein on Makoto's right arm began to pulsate. It was time. The blackness spread through our Makoto's body, turning his eyes pure black with a glowing red iris. Makoto activated his super Saiyan 2 form and slammed a smoke bomb into Artik's chest. "Now Artik. See you in hell." Makoto flew up. "Corona barrage!!"

Ki used: 1,050,000x2= 2,100,000 ki

Smoke bomb used: attack will hit
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Artik, in the anger of the evil in Makoto, went Super Saiyan II... but then, he remembered, "Oh ho!" The Sun Kimg stood before Makoto as Super Solar Saiyajin II.

Unfortunatly, he still got knocked out. "Puttane," he groaned at Makoto. That meana 'whore in Italian!

~~~~*The More You Know~~~~~*
THE FIGHT IS OVER. DX

Last edited by Artik on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Gaia blinked at all that was going on. She stood behind Rosentan. she wasn't sure what to do, she knew by their power levels she wasn't strong enough to fight them. but she could feel their strength. Gaia held Rosentan's hand. "Who do you think is going to win?"

Melody felt a power burst just like Krageta did, they flew quickly to where the fighting was Leaving Song with Dimitri and cheshire. Krageta flew to the scene with melody not sure what to make of the fight or if they should jump in.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:48 pm

MKoto turned his attention to Zayn. "Your next." Makoto appeared behind Zayn and slammed him with the side of his fist. He then turned to thine remaining. The black lines across his body were giving off a dark glow. "Which one of you wants to be next." Makoto began to grin. "Or maybe I just destroy the planet."

Stamina used: 100,000
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Seeing how Makoto was acting, Melody flew down to Makoto getting right in front of him showing her own style. hissing at him, and baring her dragon teeth that started to come out. "Makoto stop this!! Please!!!" Melody asked, all that was going through her mind was hoping that Mako didn't see this side of Makoto. She crouched down digging her nails into the water. Letting out a harmonious tone from her mouth that is supposed to sooth beasts and anger.

Gaia heard Makoto mention about him blowing up the earth. "No you can't! There are good people here and it is a nice please." Gaia plead. A tear falling from her eyes. Krageta stood in front of Rosentan and Gaia, she was going to protect Gaia with all her life.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:54 pm

Auron popped out of no where and took the hit. "I... My father told me... HFIL's not as bad as they say...
And the Kai place is sorta fun..." The six-year-old coughed, blood dripping down his face. "Goodbye. I'll see you all... soon." And with that, Makoto killed Artik and Cheshire's young child. The world grew a bit darker and colder. As if someone summoned Shenlong. But this was not the case. No.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Makoto wiped the blood off his fist. "Dumb little bastard." He turned and looked at Zayn before delivering another massive blow. he then listened to Melody's song. It worked a little. He seemed tired. "I'm...going to kill you all!" He saw Rosentan and grinned wide. "Hey there fake man. Want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Melody walked right up to Makoto and then took off in flight. She latched onto his back and looked at him. When she saw what Makoto did, a tear fell from her eyes. "Makoto stop please...stop...I just came back...after five years of waiting....please just come back and be the man I saw on the beach. the smile and hugged me and cared." Melody said sadly, hugging him with all arms wrapped around him. She was still humming the tone for calming.

Krageta watched what makoto did. "AURON!!!" Krageta cried. She ran over the body, Gaia looked and lowered her eyes. Biting her lip, she looked at the field. She tried to think of a plant that might stop Makoto. Getting an idea. It might kill her or hurt her since she isn't strng enough. she placed her hand to the ground and used her ki to try and raise trees around makoto and Melody to give Melody time to talk. she got them as high as Makoto's waist, buut she felt like she was going to fall over. "I can't do much."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Makoto growled when she touched him. "He grabbed her and tossed her at his feet. The darkn cloud in his eyes faded slightly as he recognized her. "Why won't I kill you?!" Makoto held his hand out and charged another blast of ki. He could do it. He could do it right now. He should be able to do it. Makoto roared in frustration over his inability to attack her. The song she sang began to stop him. It made his movements slower.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Rosentan saw his chance. He slammed his hands down on the earth and surrounded Makoto in a prison of crystalized ki. Rosentan looked at him sadly as his master ounded on the crystals, screaming and roaring about how he was going ot gut them. Rosentan turned one of his fingers into a needle and stabbed it through the crystal into makoto's blackened vein. He analyzed it for a moment. "The virus has been in his body for about 6t years....It seems he got infected around the time that Lady Krageta, Melody, and Cheshire were infected by a similar disease...."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Kragrta looked at the black vein, she held Auron in her arms. She didn't know what to tell cheshire. Gaia stood behind Rosentan keeping her trees up feeling that she might pass out soon. Melody laid on the ground before getting back up. Looking at Makoto, she saw the cold look she use to have. she crossed her arms as her back was a little sore.

Gaia walked over to Auron. "Can Ki heal?" Gaia asked looking at Auron sadly. "Rosentan...will that fix him?"
"that looks like the same thing we girls use to have along time ago. made us to evil and nuts." Krageta said sadly,
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:21 pm

ROsentan looked at Auron. "The kid is dead...what was he thinking? It is almost as if he was trying to get....no nevermind..." Rosentan turned to Makoto who was still slamming his fists on the crystals. "That is what I was thinking Krageta. You must have infected him. It seems that the virus most have stayed dormant in him...possibly because of his size and power it must have had a much longer gestation period than in your girls...the question is what do we do with him?" Rosentan hugged Gaia. "Artik will be alright.....but we can't do anything for the child...."
Back to top Go down
Stanial
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Stanial

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Stanial appeared. "There is something you can do. Absorb the body. And me, too. Save us, Rosentan." And then, Stab did something unuseless. "Makoto!" He shot a ball of ki at him.

Ki- ???- 500
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Rosentan looked at the body of Auron. Stan did have a point. If he absorbed the body then Auron would instantly be sent to Yemma. "Your right Staniel...I hate to say it but you are right." Rosentan put his hand on Auron and absorbed the child, gaining his power. Rosentan then turned to Stan. "So how are we going ot do this?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Krageta raised her head, listening that it was her fault that it happened. Melody even felt bad about it. Melody raised a brow thinking and doing the math of six years. and all that popped in her mind was Mako. wondering if he had it. Krageta didn't say anything but her mind broke feeling that this was her fault he got the disease and that she should have protect auron.

Gaia hugged Rosentan, and then looked at Makoto. "Rosentan...what about Makoto? What do you think can cure him? Would someone have to take hte poison froom him." She asked sadly, looking up at him. She wanted to Help Makoto, she knew that he wasn't all bad.
Melody walked up to the crystal and touched it with her hand like she did with the tank. "Remember makoto..." she smiled.

They paused when a man showed up, and Rosentan tried to absorb Auron. Krageta held onto Auron though refusing to let him be absorb. "Back off!!!" KRageta charged her ki with her glare. "Leave the child alone!" Krageta told him. She refused to let Rosentan have Auron.

Gaia looked at the two. "Have the earth swallow him till Stein finds a cure? Can you get the dna of the disease?"

---

Mora woke up feeling a strong power level as did Stein and the children. "Riza...something's wrong?" Mora said wondering if it was just training or not.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Rosentan put his hand on Krageta's shoulder. "Krageta I have been to the otherworld I know how this woeks. If we leave Auron like this then it will be a long an difficult journey. If you let me absorb him then he will instantly be at Yemma's office. It will let him get back home so much quicker...just please...trust me Krageta...." He looked down at the child sadly. "I don't like doing it either Krageta, but it is the best of our options. The faster we can get him through otherworld the faster Cheshire can hold her child again!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Makoto watched as Stan's blast bounced of the crystals. "Let me kill him!!" Makoto then looked at Melody. "I remember you...You tried to kill me!" He glared at Melody. "And you...you.." Makoto knew there was something else but he couldn't remember.

Riza's eyes opened wide. "Mora...don't leave the house..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Krageta saw the logic but her grasp on the child was one that didnt want too let go. Till she finally let go giving the child to Rosentan, she wanted Cheshire to have her child back. She couldn't bare the thought of telling Cheshire what happened.

Gaia watched as Rosentan took the child, she wasn't sure what to say. but if it was an easier way for him to return. Turning to Makoto, Gaia thought of a flower that grew in the water. she couldn't think on any right now.

Melody looked at Makoto. "Yes and you have tried to kill me. But please remember past that. Like when our night in your room when you put me in your tub. Remember I was scared and freaking out. And that time, you stopped me from doing some killings. Bad things happen yes, but I don't want Mako seeing you like this. You made me change, you made me want to be a better future wife." Melody said sadly to makoto.

---

Mora nodded her head. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:48 pm

The blackness in Makoto's veins suddenly receded and then came back. Makoto was clearly fighting the virus. "Melody?" He said softly. The blackness in his eyes had faded and was now slowly draining from the rest of his body as well. "I...I remember......" Makoto went silent and sat down. He buried his head in his knees and remained motionless.

Riza walked over and looked at Stein. "Stein get to Mora and stay with her. I swear if you let anything happen to her you will be the one getting dissected." Riza then flew off to the disturbance.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Rosentan took the child's body from Krageta and looked at her. "Thank you Krageta." Rosentan started glowing pure white, looking like the opposite of a shadow, as he slowly absorbed Auron into himself." When it was done Rosentan returned to normal. "There...."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 am

Melody looked at Makoto, she saw that the lines receded. she hoped that it was working. "Makoto please...marry me?"" Melody smiled at Makoto hoping he calmed down enough.

Krageta nodded her head, but she couldn't believe Makoto did that. but then again she knew that disease made it hard to tell right from wrong. She sat on her knees on the ground holding her head. Gaia walked over to Rosentan, she placed a hand on his back as she looked at Krageta.
"I am sure he will be back soon." Gaia said calmly.

mora sat there listening, and Stein blinked. He looked over at his daughter as the children were standing in the living room. wondering what was going on. Mako stuck close to Ares.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 am

Makoto didn't look up. "No....."

Riza flew over and he saw his father encased in crystals. He recognized Rosentan's handiwork and set down. "What is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:09 am

Rosentan walked over to where Makoto was and frowned. He had a link with his master. He knew what he was thinking. He then turned to Gaia. "Why Gaia? I have to ask why?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:15 am

That's Artik woke up. He had heard Melody and Makoto. "MY TURN," he shouted, throwing off his dress robes to show his black and red armour. His eyes glew, his hair grew, his hair turned to a bright, long, violent flame. "Come at me, you sick, twisted, cruel, heartless bastard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited ((Melody))
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next