Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) Empty
PostSubject: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 am

Makoto suddenly appeared in Stein's house. He loved teleportation. Makoto stretched a little and walked upstairs. He still had on his sleek black suit. He was clean shaven and actually looked rather handsome. He opened the door to Melody's room. "You here sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:58 am

Melody laid there in ehr room in the bed. Looking at a photo album of Mako with Krageta and Ares and everyone else. She looked at all the pictures from the years she missed, there was one with Zeus carrying Mako and Ares, and one with KRageta and Makoto along time ago. She looked at them not thinking of anything while sitting there under the covers wearing a white mini skin tight gown. "I here..." Melody said. "If your a grim reaper...come back later..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:01 am

Makoto walked over and sat on the bed next to her. "It's Makoto." He leaned down and kissed her softly. "How are you feeling babe?" Makoto took off his suit to reveal a skin right undershirt. He relaxed a bit and held her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 am

Melody looked at the pictures, she felt Makoto's lips touch her. Sitting there she heard him say something. How she was feeling..."I wish...you were here...maybe my album wouldn't be so empty..." She said looking at the pictures. touching one of Mako sitting in front of her tank while she was sick. she saw the one of Makoto next to it from five years before. "when did you get here?" Melody said lifting her head with a hazed look.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:08 am

Makoto have a pained smile. It hurt him to see her like this. "I just got here...." He cupped her cheek in his hand and spoke. "Your beautiful Melody...I don't tell you that enough." Makoto felt horrible seeing the five years he was gone. How hard it must have been for her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:14 am

Melody looked at him, her eyes glazed over seeing him. she still thought it as a dream, her mind going through things over and over again. She smiled when his hand cupped her cheek. Melody handed Makoto the album where she isn't in the pictures after the first year. "I want family pictures...ryuga...riza...you...mako...rosentan..." Melody said. she wanted evenually to do that. "So that...when I look back...at least it is real..." Melody said touching the pictures lightly running her fingers up his arms to his hands. she pulled him down on the bed and poked his nose.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:16 am

Makoto looked at the photo album. "There is something wrong with that. Your nod in them. We can't have a family picture without the wife." Makoto smiled when she pulled him down onto the bed. He scrunched up his nose a little bit when she poked him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:20 am

Makoto was right, Melody smiled and thought for a moment. "well then we can take a picture. have a family day on that island remember...that island we talked about...could get some stones from my home world..." Melody smiled, she leaned over and kissed Makoto sliding her hand down his back.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:25 am

Makoto rolled over slightly so he was facing her. Makoto kissed her back and slowly rand a hand down the curvature of her body. Even in sickness she managed to be an absolute beauty. "Guess what Melody? I bought the island. The one we were talking about. It's ours now. And soon we will have a beautiful seaside home with the kids."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:27 am

Melody smiled at Makoto, when he said the good news. she smiled, it made her happy. but all she could picture was seeing Makoto and Riza dying from combat at their home. Running a hand along his face, she wanted to hold onto him as long as she could. she leaned up and kissed him, kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:18 am

Makoto felt her lips meet his and he returned her kiss with one of his own. The Saiyan closed his eyes and was lost in the kiss. He had no idea how long it had been when he finally opened his eyes and broke the kiss. It had seemed like an eternity to Makoto. All he wanted was to have her close to him. Makoto wrapped his arms around his lovely Siren and pulled her to him. Makoto smiled and began stroking her long, smooth, beautiful silver hair that he loved so much and lovingly whispered to her. "We will be there soon. All of us. The kids will run around our island, exploring everything hour race left behind while we watch. Rosentan and Gaia will be showing off all the things they make. Ryuga and Sibg will just entertain us." Makoto gave a small smirk and nipped at her bottom lip gently. "And when everyone is gone you and I can make love on the beach, just like we used to."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Melody felt makoto cold her close to him, her mind going in circles as it kept repeating him dying over and over again. Her hands running along his arm up to his lips. "Home..." Melody said sadly, she had a memory of the day her and makoto were on the beach. s harmonic tone came out of her mouth like a hum.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Makoto silently wished there was something he could do. The thought that there was something at that he just couldn't figure it out was even worse. He felt so useless. He had so much power and yet here he was, unable to help the one person he cared about the most. Normally he would be infuriated, but now....now he just felt like shrinking into a corner and let the world pass him by. He gave a small smile. "Yeah...home."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Melody ran her fingers along his hair while humming a sweet tune. "Makoto...marry me...lets have a real family." Melody told him, she wanted to have a family like she has dreamed about for four years since she was in that tank. "I missed so you and so did you...please..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Makoto smiled and gently caressed her cheek. " I will Melody...you will be my beautiful wife and I will be your loving husband." Makoto gave her a small kiss. "I love you Melody. I always have."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Melody touched the side of his face when he kissed her. "I love you Makoto...don't die...don't leave me...." Melody said, getting closer to him. her hands crawled under his shirt and felt how warm he was. "Wife...wife...what did you do...over tehre?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Makoto smiled at her. "I won't die....not again. I don't ever want to leave you." He blinked for a moment. "In otherworld? Well all I remember is talking with King Kai then Artik falling and slamming his face into the ground."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Melody smiled, and poked Makoto on the nose with her nose. she kissed him, and pulled him over on to her. "Shall we have a little fun..." Melody looked up and kissed him again, the bed was warm and nice and it had been five year. Melody's mind was going in don't let go of makoto
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Makoto kissed her back both times. He felt a small grin cross his face. "I could go for a little bit of fun. It has been five years," he said lightly tugging on one of the straps of her dress with a finger. "You already have me in your bed." Makoto teased slightly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Melody smiled at him. "Yes I do...wanna make good on those five years." Melody looked at his eyes, they were still glazed over a bit. her mind was trying to focus on makoto being there. She wanted to spend the entire day with him, no matter if it meant bed or out on the island.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Makoto smiled. He could see that she was slowly getting better. He lowered his head and softly kissed her neck. "We have a lot of time to make up for Melody." He nipped at her skin a little and kissed her. Makoto missed her so much. Part of him did want physical satisfaction but the majority just wanted to be near her. He would do anything she wanted as long as he got to be near her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:13 pm

"Sleep with me Makoto..." Melody said, she nipped as his nose. she wasn't sure what fully to say. she wanted to be close to him, and wanted to be a fully family even with all his children.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Makoto rode over so he was on top of her and kissed her deeply. After a little but he broke the kiss. "You don't have to ask me twice." And the world faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Melody kissed Makoto back, and faded to black. Melody laid next to Makot couple hours later, cuddling close to him. "Makoto...will we have an ocean view?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Makoto smiled. "Better. Part of the house will be over the ocean itself. I had asked Riza what he would like and he said he would love an underwater room. So I am going to make that for him as well." Makoto then rolled over and smiled. "Now I have a question for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next