Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A promise not forgotten. (song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:01 am

Ryuga laughed a little bit as she ticked him. "So you want me huh? Why do you want me?" He asked as he tickled her back.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:03 am

"Cause your a crazy ass saiyan that whines alot." Song giggled, she tickled him more. "But I need get stronger. me no date someone unless we can have a fair fight." Song grinned, she curled up putting her head in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:06 am

Ryu slid down so her head was on his chest. "Id like that." He said wrapping his arms around her,closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:09 am

Song wiggled back down and put her head in Ryuga's stomach. "I like this right here. comfy and soft..." Song said, then she rolled over the puked on Ryuga's floor. turning back over she put her head back in his stomach. "I'm not fucking anyone." Song said drifting off. she as comfy just weere she was.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:58 pm

As the next morning came, ryuga had gotten the vomit on the floor cleaned up. Showered and eaten. He returned to his room, to see song still asleep. He sat down in his bean bag chair in front of his television and started to play his play station.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Song laid there, her body made the bed really warm. She started to couch letting out a spurt of flame at the bed, singeing the covers. Song floated in the air and flew out of the room still half a sleep. she fell on the door outside of Ryuga's room.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Ryu heard a loud crash outside his bedroom door. "The fuck is that, Mom and Dad better not be doing it this early in the morning." He said as he scratched the back of his head. He walked to the door, he opened it to see song half naked on his floor mat outside his room. "Weren't you?" He said looking behind him at his singed sheets and blanket. Then the open window.

She must have gotten out when he went to shower. He bent down to try to help her up. "Hey Song, wake up." He said nudging her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Ssong moaned as she laid on the ground, her head on the ground. Song looked up at Ryuga and rolled over looking up at him as there was a sweet smell down the hallway. Smelt like a big breakfast. "Ryuga...why are you....why is it morning? are you still mad at me? I'm a useless ugly dragon." Song cried.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Ryu rubbed the back of his head. "Look it's a long story okay." He said reaching his hand out to her to get her off of the floor. "No I was never mad, and your not useless, and your far from ugly." He said trying to comfort her. "Just please get off of the floor and come in here with me. We can talk about this, and go eat okay?" He needed to put some clothes on her, before people got the wrong idea.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Song looked up and took his hand to stand up. She looked at him and smiled. Giving Ryuga a hug, Song didn't notice her clothing and grabbed Ryuga's hand pulling him towards the smell of food. "Come on." Song giggled, she was still half asleep. She ran towards the dinning room area to see Stein, Mora, Ares, Mako, Koshchei, and Angelice sitting at the dinning room table smiling and talking. Song looked at it, she saw a real family and lowered her eyes. Dimitri and Krageta were cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

Ares and Koshcehi ran over to Song and Ryuga. "Why are you half naked?" Ares asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:33 pm

After being pulled by her too the kitchen he was ready for what was about to happen next. He reached into the pocket of his sweat pants and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He put one to his mouth and lit it. Putting the items back in his pocket he let out a cloud of smoke.
After hearing ares' question, he smiled at patted his head. "You'll learn when your older." He said taking his shirt off and handing it to song. "This is what happens when your nose is your gps." He said now pulling her in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Song blinked and looked at the shirt that Ryuga gave her. Song shrugged adn hugged Ares, turning to Ryuga, she grabbed the smoke in his mouth and broke it in her hands. "Smoking isn't allowed in this house." Song smiled.
Dimitri looked at Ryuga as Krageta came out with a bunch of food. he walked over to Song and gave her a hug. Turning and looking at Ryuga. "Like father like daughter." Dimitri laughed. Song smiled at Ryuga and then looked up at her father. she was happy even if he was her adopted father. "Ryuga, we gotta talk later." dimitri grinned. "A few ground rules for sleeping over with my child."

Krageta and Stein smiled as the children were at the table. krageta loaded the table with meat and all sorts of food. Enough to feet a few saiyans. "Makoto!!! Gaia!!! Rosentan!! Riza!!!" Krageta called. She wondered where everyone was.
"Gaia is probably with Rosentan again." Stein said with a smile. "You know how it has been lately." Stein pointed out. "Pretty soon Krag, your going to be a grandmother."
"As long as the children are happy and everyone is smiling at this dinner table, I am happy. and..." Kragta smiled looking up at Ryuga. "Song just tell the boy you like him. You talk about him over the phone and to Dimitri enough."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Ryuga shrugged his shoulders when she took the smoke out of his mouth. "Didn't know sorry."
Ryu looked at all the food. "I ate earlier remember, before I went on my run this morning." He said looking over at Dimitri. "Im sure we do, just knock when you need me. Im going back to my room." He said heading for the stairs, not hearing the last part about her liking him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:52 pm

"Besides were 14, you could kill your lungs doing that." Song laughed, she grabbed Ryuga's hand taking him to the table to sit next to her to eat. "come on you can't tell me saiyans aren't hungry after a run. Come on." Song smiled, she leaned over and gave Ryuga a kiss on the cheek. Song wasn't letting Ryuga leave her side. "Come on. you wanted to spend more time together I bet and whined about it yesterday. now come on."

dimitri laughed looking at them as he stood behind Ryuga at the table placing a bunch of food on his plate. Krageta looked at Dimitri, glad he is trying to be happy for the children's sake since Cheshire died. KRageta looked at the children.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Ryu gave a small smile. "I have trouble saying no to you." He said stacking his plate high. "Hey I whine about spending time with you, I could stop and whine about something else." He teased as he began to stuff his face. All the while he was eating he was wondering if he was the problem with the relationship, and maybe he needed to change to make this work.

He looked over to his aunt. "Im going to need some new sheets, and blankets." He said putting an entire stack of pancakes in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Song smiled, looked at him when he mentioned something about more whining. "then I will tell your dad that you been whining alot about something." Song teased him with a grin. Song looked at Ryuga and poked his arm. "Kraggy, are you going to the hyperbolic time chamber soon?..." She paused at Ryuga's comment. The look on Dimitri's face was one that would kill, and Krageta was staring at Ryuga blankly as though to ask him what was going on.
"Um sure...but why? If you two were going to sleep together...you should get your own sheets? And you two are too young. Your 14 for heaven sakes." KRageta said.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:12 pm

"Because Song sneezed this morning and singed them, and before anyone asks no I was not sleeping with her, in the reproductive sense of the term." He said continuing to eat. "You guys must think Im really dumb." He said getting up to put his plat in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Dimitri looked down at RYuga. "You are a young man....whom has perverted statements about my daughter..." Dimitri grins looking down at Ryuga thinking of ways to harm him. but puts it aside as Angelice makes a mess on her new dress. "Angel." Dimitri sighed going over to clean up.
Krageta smiled at Ryuga. "Good, wait till you two around 17 at the least. Unless you want to have children early. and ya I'll get you new sheets. I got pink ones in the cabinet." Krageta laughed while sitting down.

Song patted Ryuga's back and poked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:21 pm

He looked over at Dimitri. "Hey I may be a pervert, but know this. I respect your daughter too much to go against her wishes." He said as he was being poked and patted. "Im in no hurry to have kids of my own auntie, trust me. We don't turn out so well." He said as poked song in the side to see if she was ticklish there.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:42 pm

dimitri didn't hear anything as he was tending to his daughter Angelice. But he and stein raised their heads at Ryuga's last comment. KRageta looked at Mako and ares. "No I don't believe that. I turned out fine." Krageta said, she patted ares on the head.
Song giggled. "You know you should be so hard on your family. You make people feel bad saying that." Song gigggled, and tried to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Ryu nodded. "Eh your probably right, but hey Im just a jerk like that sometimes." He said walking back to the table, sitting beside song. He was rather annoyed that he couldn't smoke in the house he needed his morning nicotine. But he settled for straight black coffee instead. "So when are we going into the hyperbolic time chamber auntie, Im ready to train." He said while pulling out the phone his dad bought him, still not sure how it worked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Makoto walked in wearing a suit and tie. He got himself a aye and put some food on it then sat down at the table. "So I see you two decided to finally get along." He motioned to Ryuga and Song.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Song looked at Ryuga, seeing he was annoyed. she started eatting and looked at an idea. Giving Ryuga her magazine that was dropped off with mail earlier. it was her and Gaia's fashion magazine. "Look through this." Song said. She looked at Makoto, blinked. "Nah he is still a pervert." Song laughed.

Krageta looked at Ryuga. "I'm going not you. You are staying ehre to keep an eye on everyone and your father. I'm taking Ares and Dimitri with me. Plus we need a baby sitter." Krageta smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 pm

He took the magazine out of her hand and began to look through it. "I don't understand this whole fashion thing song, why can't people just wear comfortable clothes." He then heard that he wouldn't be going, he was rather disappointed but didn't show it on his face. Then he heard that he would be baby sitting. "Who am I baby sitting again?" Then he heard that he would be watching after his dad.

He looked over to Krageta. "Isn't watching him, his wife's job or something." He said still flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Makoto took a bite of his food and swallowed. " who says I need looking after? And besides I have been planning to go in there for awhile now." Makoto then looked at the magazine. "I am wearing a suit. How does that make me a pervert?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A promise not forgotten. (song)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next