Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:51 pm

"Your such a hot head sis." He said moving the halberd from his throat. "You make these threats like your going to kill me. Understand this, all this time I have not drawn my sword. I have not threatened you, or your master. And I have no intention to do so. I love you, and doing these things, is not in my character. I do not wish harm those whom you care about, if you can fault me for that. If you still hold hate in your heart after that. Then I will leave, and I will not come back." Xeranos was serious, only scum break promises. Prideful demons always keep their promises.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Elucidia studied him with cold calculating eyes. "My job is not just to protect the physical body it is also to protect the pride. And in your words you have offended both my master's and my own." She stared at him with intense red eyes. "You doubt that I would kill you? If the need arose I would. Just because you are my brother does not mean you get to be any more special than everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:15 pm

"Sister I would like to speak civilly for a moment, if we may." Xeranos had actually wanted to speak with her of a serious matter before all of this commotion on a public road.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Elucidia pulled the halberd back and rested it on her shoulder. "If it is about father then I already know." She said flatly. Elucidia noted that her brother had developed a massive superiority complex while they were separated. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:22 pm

"Do these people make you happy? Are you truly happy with them?" Xeranos had done a complete 180 from where the conversation was previously.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Elucidia nodded. "Makoto treats me like more than a servant. He even said he hates that word." Elucidia flipped the halberd so the end stuck into the ground and she leaned on the handle slightly. "His family treats me with kindness. Like I'm one of them."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:27 pm

"Then I wish to meet the man who saved my sister, and thank him. He has done our kind a great service by ridding us of that bastard abbadon." Xeranos wanted to believe that these mortals were worthy of respect and honor.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Elucidia smirked. "Give me just a moment brother." She stepped back and fired a ball of ki that exploded into the sky. Within a few seconds Makoto teleported in. "What is it Elucidia?" He suddenly looked between Elucidia and Xeranos. His power level was hidden down to about 500. He Growked slightly. "Is this man bothering you Elucidia?" The succubus shook her head and bowed. "No master, I wanted to introduce you to him." She motioned for Xeranos to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:35 pm

"Hello sir, My name is Xeranos Alister, I am Elucidia's younger brother." He said with a bow to show his respect. "My sister tells me you saved her from that bastard abbadon, and that you have taken her in and shown her much kindness. I wish to thank you for what you have done for my family and our people." He said still bowing. He raised his head and placed his left arm back into the sling to support it and rested his right arm on the butt of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Makoto blinked, a little confused. "It's nice to meet you as well?" Makoto assessed the situation he was in for a moment. "So you are Elucidia's sister hmm? I have a question to ask you then." Makoto charged up a blast and pointed it right at her. "How far will you go far her?" Elucidia had a horrified look on her face
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Xeranos dashed to get between his sister and ki balls path. "Sir, I may not always agree with my sister. But if it means that I must give my life so she may live, then I will do so. It would finally give my life purpose." He said stretching his right arm out and struggling to do so with his left.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Makoto stood there silently for a few moments, ki blast still in hand. "Your a fool." He lowered his arm and looked at the demon with calculating eyes. "Shielding her like that would have been pointless. The second after you took the blast I could easily dispatch her as well."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:48 pm

"Fighting you head on, would have been foolish as well." He said lowering his bad arm. "Yeah maybe taking the blast was foolish, but it would have given her a chance to try to run. But knowing her like I do, she wouldn't run anyway. She is a proud demon, she would rather fight and die then run. Hell she would cut me down, her own brother to get to you if she had to." He said watching the mans eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Makoto crossed his arms and was silent once again. After a good 20 seconds he spoke again. "So, you decided you would shield her. And yet you say that she wouldn't even run away. So then why would you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:54 pm

"Instincts, it just kind of happened. My body just moved. I saw her being targeted and I moved. She is my sister after all, would you have not done the same for your family?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Makoto gave a small grunt of satisfaction at the answer. "It isn't a matter if would I, I already have many many times." The large Saiyan suddenly raised his hand and fired a very small blast at Xera.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Xeranos using his good arm unsheathed his sword sliced the blast in half, and re sheathed his blade in the blink of an eye. "Sir, have I offended you?" He asked wondering why he wanted to attack him like this.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Makoto said no words as he suddenly burst forward and in an instant was in front of Xera. He sent a kick straight down at the demon's head

Elucidia flew up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Xeranos dashed backwards and moved out of the way of the kick. Xeranos drew his sword and looked in his direction. Xeranos felt as if he was trying to flex his muscles, or just test him. Maybe he just didn't plain like him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Makoto cracked his neck and sent another kick aimed at his head. Makoto followed up the attack with a punch to the guy and then shot a blast at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Xeranos used the butt of his sword to alter the direction of the punch so that it would miss him by an inch or two, then he swung his sword absorbing the ki blast. Xeranos moved back once more putting a bit of distance between the two.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Before Xera could move away Makoto grabbed the blade of his sword with his bare hand. He pulled the demon towards him. He raised a hand and place it to th demons chest. He charged his ki.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:17 pm

While Makoto was holding onto him, his sword was draining him of his ki. So the more he charged the more he was draining, and gaining back to himself.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Elucidia called down from above. "Master, don't you think you have toyed with him long enough?"
Makoto smiled as he felt his ki being drained. "So you want energy do you?" Makoto's grip on the sword suddenly became nearly in breakable. He let his full power erupt out. "Let's see how much energy you can take!" Makoto began forcing his ki into the sword.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Xeranos smiled hearing the two's banter toward him. Xeranos kept a firm grip on the sword waiting for it to eventually break, which is what was hoping for, and counting on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next