Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Makoto suddenly disappeared.

Elucidia looked down at Xeranos. "You might want to be careful. He is actually starting to try a tiny bit."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Xeranos shrugged as he looked at his sister. He knew he was out matched, but he also knew if he was trying to kill him. He would have already done it. Xeranos readied his sword, and was simply just trying to keep him entertained at this point.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Makoto suddenly appeared in front of Xera. He was in full super Saiyan, his glowing golden hair whipped around by the thrashing aura around him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Xeranos did not show fear on his face. Even though he was scared. The energy from the sword glowing like the sun. His left arm was pulsating in excruciating pain. His demon blood began to boil, his features starting to change and he began to look more like a demon, the greater the pain was.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Makoto suddenly dropped out of Super Saiyan. "I'm surprised you held your own that long." Makot said with a smirk. "Even at 1% power most don't last as long as you did." Makoto motioned for Eludicia to come back. As she touched down Makoto grinned. "Secret time kids! I knew who you were this whole time Xeranos. Nephew of Ravion." He laughed as Eludicia looked surprised. "But how?" She asked. "I never told you any of that?!" Makoto smiled and continued to speak, "Did you really think I wouldn't do research on you Eludicia? The minute your brother stepped foot on tbis planet. I just arranged this whole thing so I could perform a little test."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Xeranos couldn't enjoy the surprise. Blood flowing from his left arm from the poison. Xeranos lifted his arm and released all of the energy in one swing. Wiping out a forest and half of a mountain side. He felt to his knees clutching his left arm crying out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Makoto entered his super Saiyan form and forced the regenerative ki into Xera's arm. "This wot cure it but it will heal it for now. Eludicia I need you to hold him still." Eludicia nodded and kept her brother from struggling as Makoto worked on the wound. "There. That should do it."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:57 pm

"My fucking devil in hell" Xeranos yelled as the pain became worse, while he forced the energy into his arm. Xeranos held onto his sisters shoulder. He loosened his grip as the pain began to fade. "I swear on the overlord I will kill that fucking seraph." he said with hate in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Makoto rolled his eyes. "Jesus Christ you act like you have never been cursed before." Makoto pulled Xera up onto his feet. "You'll get your chance. I dislike the Seraph's just as much as you."

Elucidia also helped bring Xera back to his feet. "Walk it off you wuss," she said with a slight tease in her voice. "Don't want to looked weaker than your sister do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:06 pm

"Yeah, because I'm really worried about keeping up appearances." He said brushing himself off and sheathing his sword. "So what now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:20 am

Makoto held out his hand to the make demon. "We were just about to have dinner. Why don't you come and join us?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:48 am

"That sounds great thank you sir, Im starving." He said while his stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:03 am

Makoto helped Xeranos up off the ground. "Come on Follow me." He motioned for Elucidia to follow as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:05 am

Xeranos followed behind him, hoping that the food was already being prepared.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:37 am

[[end]]
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:34 pm

800PL, 400Z
Eaaaaach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)   A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A less than harmonious reunion ( Elucidia and Xeranos)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3