Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

New world Empty
PostSubject: New world   New world EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am

Zero slept in the slave-I as it flew through the galaxy. Just then a phone rang, zero slumped over and pressed the intercom button, “who the hell is it?”
“Zero, it’s me Laetus, from Nova Roma, yea listen we need you to find us another planet that we can use the last one you found was kind of infested with flowers that actually ate people.”
“Oh, yea I thought I saw a lot of giant flowers that looked like they had mouths, I thought it was just a weird flaw in them. Alright, yea sure, I’ll find you another planet.” Zero hung up the phone just as Laetus was about to say something. Zero got out of bed and floated clumsily throughout the cabin of the ship. “Ship scan for any planets that are not on the maps.” The ship whistled as it scanned the galaxy, “one planet has been detected about three light-years away.”
“Good, set a course.” The ship set a course for a planet that was three light years away. Zero went back and took another nap. The ship landed on the planet. The jostle of the landing threw zero out of bed and on the floor. “Damn ship.” Zero walked out of the ship to find himself surrounded by villages of tiny proportions. “Fuck, we’ll have to fix this.” Zero flew into the air and raised his palms and sent small beams of Ki at every life form on the planet. Instantly everything that breathed on the planet was dead and left as ashes on the ground. Zero used telekinesis to send these ashes into space. Zero took out his phone and called Laetus, “Hey, yea it’s me, I got your planet I’m sending the location to you now.”
“Terrific, the money is being forwarded into your account as we speak.” Zero hung up the phone got back on the slave-I and set a new course and fell asleep.
Word count: 326
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

New world Empty
PostSubject: Re: New world   New world EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:54 am

You should update your power level as soon as you get it, because the higher it is the more pl you get.
+6,285 PL
+3,143 Z
+Quest Gains
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

New world
Page 1 of 1