Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atop the towers of steam

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Kabuto made the color of the Ki a mauve color.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Makoto and El already know the super version so they just toned it down to a normal.

"Excuse me?" Asked a quiet voice. A young child with black hair stood in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:51 pm

"Eeeehh, I dunno. I think maybe mauve is too purple. Make it just a little more pink-ish." Cyril rubbed his chin.

The narrator assumed this child stood in front of Emily and Ama, "Um, yes? What is it?" Emily asked gently, just a little confused. Why was this kid in some abandoned building. Kids can't be homeless, that's ridiculous. Poverty isn't even a thing.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:52 pm

kabuto maid it more pinkish.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Makoto and Elucidia fired the purple beam

"I'm looking for my sister..." He said quietly. 

Amaterasu frowned, having calmed herself in front of the child.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:02 pm

"You know," Cyril stroked his chin and examined the ball, "I was wrong, it's definitely more purple." Cyril made his own galick gun for reference, "Yeah, definitely more mauve than anything."

Emily got up and knelt before the child, "We can help you find her. What does she look like?"

Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Kabuto fired the Mauve galick gun. "Galick gun."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:03 pm

"Well she is a little older than me and has long black hair."

The two fired galick guns
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:08 pm

"What's her name, sweetie?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, good. Now, make the ki balls again and pour some anger into it! Greed! Envy! Rage! All those negative emotions! This is where the power comes from."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Kabuto formed the ball of Ki and poured his anger for Kobushi always argueing with him into it. The ball became larger and more potent, "Galick gun!" Kabuto fired the beam.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Her name...name...name..." The child suddenly began to distort and changed. Suddenly lightning shot at Emily."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:45 pm

"Yeah, good enough." Cyril said.

"Holy shh-" Emily stopped herself. No swearing in front of children. "Mmmmmhmhm!!" Emily shut her mouth and stopped herself from finishing the phrase. The lightning coursed through her body and her hair stood on end for a moment as she processed the electricity. It would have been funny if this kid wasn't so damn creepy.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Kabuto jumped up and down in excitement for having learned the technique.
Kobushi walked up to Cyril, "Is there anything you can teach me?" He wondered.
Zero fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:05 pm

The child had changed. It elongated, twisting its features to unnatural lengths. It's mouth hung 3 feet from the upper jaw. It's teeth we're less of teeth and more like misshapen knives. "It spoke with four voices. "I'll devour you!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:11 pm

((YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS UGH. JUST... DON'T USE GALICK GUN UNTIL YOU MEET THE REQS.))
Cyril sighed, "Look, you two come back to me when you're a bit more powerful. I can teach you just about anything, but you're too weak to even perform the Galick Gun correctly right now."

"THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Emily yelled, shooting a Super Galick Gun at it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:25 pm

"Ok, we're taking you up on that."
Zero was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:28 pm

The monster child swipe at Emily and spot acid at Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:32 pm

"Are you just sleeping on the graves of all those in the library?" Cyril asked.

Emily back flipped out of the way because she's a boss ass bitch. She launched herself at the monster child with alarming speed and tried to tackle it to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:35 pm

"hmm, " Zero awoke from Cyrils nagging, "Jesus man, I know..., you wanta fight?" Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:39 pm

The creature grabbed Emily and held her in the air.

Amaterasu was shaking in fear
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:44 pm

"No! I am NOT buying another body dammit!" Emily struggled to remove herself from its grip. Her hands glowed with ki as she tore away at the monster.

"Do you really want to fight when there is potentially some invincible monster running about?" Cyril frowned. "Hey, why is Emily's power level suddenly so active?" Cyril sat up, alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:48 pm

"Hot springs part 2, thats why." Zero realy didn't want to fight, he was just passing the time.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Suddenly Amaterasu screame. "DIE!!!!" Her power exploded as she entered he Diety form. The exosiob of energy encompassed an 100 mile area, reducing it to dust,
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:56 pm

"Okay look, that is DEFINITELY not sex!" Cyril insisted as Amaterasu entered Diety form.

Emily braced herself and she swung back from the force of the energy. "Fucking..." Emily muttered, definitely going to have to buy a new body. She tried to teleport from the thing's grip. She wasn't about to be between Ama and her target.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:17 pm

"They could be into some Kinky stuff, you don't know. Should we go help?" Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Atop the towers of steam
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next