Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Krageta grabbed the crystal and brought it into the large living room that was filled with games and furniture. she placed it on the floor in the middle so that Gaia could see it. She listened to Ryuga with a smile. "How did you become a man...did your balls drop or something?" Krageta asked, she paused when he mentioned the female body. "Please tell me you weren't peeking on Melody or the girls?" She brought him to her room pulling out a trunk that had some old clothes in it. "Are you still on an outing with Song? Cause I got some clothing that might impress her."

Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:46 pm

"No I wasn't peeking it kinda just happened, song feel and her dress straps ripped and bam, I saw boobs." He said looking at all the clothes. "Do you have anything comfortable, Ive been rolling around in some real nasty stuff and could use another bath." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Also do you have anything to eat, after a long day of CPR and boobies I am starving." He would only allow his aunt to see the childish side of him. He was trying to grow up too fast, and these moments of childishness were necessary from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Krageta blinked when he said that. He said that he saw boobs, she fell into her trunk laughing her ass off. But when he spoke about CPR and boobs in one sentence. "You need to have a talk with your father...I think..." Krageta sighed, pulling out a dress shirt and dress pants for just the night. and then some of Makoto's old training clothing Melody gave to her to keep. "These were your fathers. but wear this dress shirt and pants for the date. You can use my shower in the corner room over there. Come out when your done." Krageta said standing up rubbing the back of her neck. Young love, but back then she remembered when she was in love at that age.

Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Ryu shed his wet clothes and jumped in the shower. The hot water felt good, but he liked the warmth song put out much better. He cleaned his body and washed his hair. He dried himself off with a towel and used his tail to hang the towel on for the moment. He glanced at the dress clothes. They looked stuff and uncomfortable. "If she likes me, she'll think I look good in everything." he said reaching for his fathers old clothes. He put his own little spin on them though. When he walked out of krageta's room and back into the living room he was wearing a blue training tank top with a white short sleeve shirt underneath. Blue pants, while ankle wraps and black slippers. His black hair was still kind of damp, but the spikes still managed to stick up. "Im out now auntie." he said laying back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Krageta saw her nephew walk past her. She grabbed the back of his pants and pulled him towards her pointing at the room. "put those dress clothes on. Even I am going to dress up. I'm taking you guys to do something nice. And its almost dark. So dress to show you have a classy side too. Traning clothes for after. Plus...those things need a wash. the training clothes have a little smell to them." Krageta warned. "Now change. Or me and your father are having a talk about you and your manhood that won't be much longer." Krageta smiled.

Gaia and Song came in looking at the crystal in the middle of the room. Ares followed and saw it. Gaia thought it was pretty and started drawing some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Ryu rolled his eyes. "Doing something special my ass." He whispered under his breath. He walked back to her room and put the dress clothes on over the training ones and went back down stairs. Wearing two sets of clothes were normal for him. That way you can train where ever. After this was over it was back to working on his kamehameha wave anyway.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Krageta met him at the hall. She went to mother mode and started fixing his shirt. She turned her eyes seeing the little kitten that Makoto gave her running down the hall, it had grown a bit but was growing slowly. Krageta looked at Ryuga and pulled out the bottom of his shirt to cover the top of his pants. She fixed a stray hair.
"Song go get ready. You are going dancing with us. Gaia you too...gotta find that girl a dance partner." Krageta called. She looked at Ryuga. "If you want to land her, this will do it. She loves dancing. doesn't matter if you can or not, where you are going. if she doesn't kiss you there. No hope." She smirked.

Gaia and Song went to the rooms and got dressed up in their red and green dresses. it was time for fun. they laughed as Ares stood there looking at his mother. Song looked at Ryuga while dressed in a long red dress that went to her knees and belled out a bit, and had no sleeves or straps.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Ryu looked at song, blushed a little and shook it off. He walked over to her and smiled. "So I guess you get to teach me how to dance tonight." He said with a grin and a laugh. No straps, nothing, it was like her breasts were screaming free me. But He ignored those thoughts and decided it was more important in the long run to dance with her, boobs would follow later if he did well tonight.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Song blinked when she saw where he was looking. Gaia walked up wearing a dress with leaves and flower prints on it giving it an earthy look. Gaia looked at Song's dress and added a shawl to cover Song's chest from View.
"forgot. we show no boobs on dance floor." Gaia smiled. Gaia looked at Ryuga. "Your not going to have a problem with that right?"
Krageta looked at her nephew and smirked as Song was blushing.
"Those clothes suit you Ryuga. You look really nice." Song smiled. She looked at him up and down. "Lets go. you can dance with me." She laughed going outside and floating in the air.
"we go sky dancing. and dancing with the fire flies. it looks raelly pretty." Krageta said as the girls headed outside. she pulled out her camera as the girls started flying around with the fire flies like they were dancing. Krageta nudged Ryuga. "they love to dress up for this." she turned on the music that had some classical beats to it, but modern too.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Ryu smiled and blushed. "Oh no problem at all." He went over to his aunt and nudged her. "So were you serious about the whole this will be my old chance thing?" he asked with a rather concerned look on his face. He liked song very much, and wanted to do what they did today many more times. It had been forever since he had, had this much fun.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Krageta nodded her head. "Song loves this. I am sure you will too. She likes you don't worry. she was nervous as hell today, Dimitri told me. Made both of us laugh." Krageta smiled as she whispered to him. Ares joined the girls.

Song looked at Ryuga with a smile as her long red hair fanned out. Gaia smiled as she got some fire flies to make a circle around Song. it was nice as the field was dimly lit. they held each others hand dancing. Ares grabbed their hands going in a circle with them. IT was nice to spend time having fun instead of just training.
"Ryuga come join me!!" Song laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Rosentan heard there was going to be a dance. He suddenly flew by and saw them. His bright silver, normally crazy hair was gelled into a more presentable form, yet still retained it's more free flowing quality. Instead of his combat uniform he wore a sleek black suit, a little red rose attached to his lapel. He wore a expensive looking pair of black dress shoes as well. His pants were a nice blend of cotton and wool that rounded out the whole outfit. He floated over to Krageta and smiled. "Hello miss Krageta. A pleasure to see you again. I was hoping to join in on this dance."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Ryuga walked over to song, he was in awe of her beauty. "So uh how does this dancing thing work." He asked with a smile as the fire flies gathered around them.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Song smiled and grabbed his hand. Pulling him over and began spinning back and forth taking a lead in a fire fly slow dance while slowly spinnning like this. "Something that I loved since I been free." Song smiled. The fire flies kept near her mostly for the heat. She smiled at Ryuga.

Krageta smiled at Rosentan. "Nice to see you, and sure you know this is a small thing that is fun." Krageta smiled as she took pictures. Ares though grabbed his mom's hand and pulled her up to the fire flies to dance with them. she smiled as she danced with her son.

Gaia smiled at Rosentan, reaching her hand out to him. "Come on. I'm Gaia, dance with us." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Rosentan smiled back at her and took her hand softly. "It would be an honor to dance with someone as lovely as you miss Gaia." He floated up into the air with and and began to dance with her. Rosentan was a very accomplished dancer, along with the normal movements he added flourishes to his movements.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Ryu followed song's lead, he was actually having fun. He tried to move with the rhythm of the song, though he struggled at times. "This is harder than training." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:59 pm

"Its fine once you get use to it. Helltia can really dance. But I...am not the greatest. but it makes me feel at ease. Like I am a normal person." She smiled. She looked at Ryuga as he laughed. the dim fire flies flew near his head. she looked at them with a smile on her face.

Gaia blushed and smiled. "So am I. Had lots of time to dance." Gaia smiled, she was a saiyan that loved to dance. it was odd but then again krageta did take her in. She tried to be as graceful as Rosentan. "You are right. you are." She smiled taking his hand, she spun with him and danced. It was nice to have a dance partner for once.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Rosentan began to help her slightly, choreographing his movements so that it would inadvertantly cause her to perform the more complex moves. "I don't know, right now you seem to be danving rather gracefully miss Gaia." He gave her a small smile and continued with their dance.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Ryu continued to dance with her, and home came to his mind. He felt as if he should be thanking his mother for the opportunity to even be able to do this. If she hadn't sent him away none of this would even be possible. As the two danced ryu moved in closer to her. Her body heat was very comforting to him, especially after the day they had gone through. "So you gonna teach me anything else tonight." He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Song smiled at Ryuga, she wondered what it would have been like if she never met Krageta and Dimitri that day with Gaia after they escaped. They would have probably not ended up here like this, Song looked at Krageta dancing with her son Ares. And then at Gaia whom was dancing with a bio andriod that Krageta took in with her nephew. Song smiled at Ryuga, when he said that. Looking up at the moon. "Well this." She gave Ryuga a kiss on the cheek and then spun in a circle with him.

Gaia blushed and smiled. "thank you." Gaia got an idea. she took Rosentan's hand and spun around the outside spinning them as she let her hand gently touch the ground creating gorgeous white flowers that dimly glowed with her ki in them. making the ground under them like flowers. The fire flies moving around them. Gaia got back up to Rosentan. "Well where did you learn to dance? I learned from Helltia."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Rosentan smiled and went along with her. He used some of his own ki to create glowing orbs of different colors that danced around tehm and the flowers, completing the scene. "I taught myself miss Gaia. I find dancing to be very enjoyable." He said smoothly. "Even better when you have a partner who appreciates it as well."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Ryuga blushed and smiled as he felt lips touch his cheek. "I look forward to more of your lessons in the future." He put his hands on her hips and gave her a peck on the cheek back.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Krageta took a picture of Ryuga giving Song a kiss on the cheek. she smiled, taking pictures of everyone as her son and her were spinning around. Song smiled at Ryuga and blushed. "LEts take things slow we are still young. So still before I say yes, lets wait a little longer. but I do like you." She winked at him. Krageta gave Ryuga a thumbs up to him. She tried to keep the heat down so she didn't burn the flowers. "You wanna come tomorrow to dance with me again?"

Gaia smiled when he said he taught himself. "Really did you? Wish I did that, then I could say that. But I am not going to lie about something." Gaia giggled, while dancing with Rosentan. He was a really nice dancer, and had really pretty hair and eyes too to her. she had images in her head of a few things popping in her mind. "True the better the partner the better the dance." She loved the ki orbs that made it really nice. "Can you teach me that? I am more of nature than anything." She spoke sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Rosentan smiled sweetly at her. "Of course." Rosentan made a little orb in his hand and had it fade from color to color. "The trick is the angle you make the ki. If your good with it you can even make a rainbow one like this." Rosentan made a ball that glowed with all the colors of the rainbow and tossed it up where it floated. "It is pretty easy. And for someone with your talent I bet it will be next to nothing to learn."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:36 pm

He nodded his head. "I understand, and I agree." He said with a smile. He was feeling rather tired, he yawned a few times. "I would love to do this tomorrow, and I'd hate to be a wet blanket but I am beat." He said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next