Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:05 pm

"I wonder what all that was about? She acts like she has never seen a naked boy before." He said stepping out of the water. "And that will be my bath for today." He said putting his soaked pants and shoes back on. "No I really will have to go shopping for new garments or what ever she calls it." He said making is way up the stars seeing that the exit was blocked he had to be creative. "If I use the kamehameha wave, the whole place might come down. A Ki blast might also disturb the stability of the structure." He used his tail to scratch his head. "I know what to do!" He yelled, while spreading his legs getting into a fighting stance. He gathered ki into the palm of his hand and then trusted his hand forward, causing the shock wave to clear out the entrance. "Thank you brain, the boobs tried to turn you into jelly but you always come through for me." He said as he walked through the tree room looking for song.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Song blinked as she heard Ryuga yelling. feeling his ki go up, Song paused as Ryuga blasted through the rock wall. Hitting her with the rocks as she was on the other side of it. She spit fire out of surprise hitting the oil that had been behind her. knocking it over onto the rocks lighting them on fire. Song hit the ground and laid there covered by rocks.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Ryu heard the loud crash and rushed to the scene seeing her covered by the flaming rocks he dashed to her and began to pull the rocks off of her. His skins was getting scorched but he couldn't leave her to die. He finally got to her, he picked her up and ran down the steps to the pool of water. He jumped into the pool with her in hand, the intention was to put out any flames if they were still there. He resurfaced with her. Seeing her not wake up, he laid her on the steps, and began to do CPR. He had no idea what he stood for, his dad just told him it would be a great ice breaker.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Song opened her eyes, seeing Ryuga giving her mouth to mouth. She freaked out and blew fire at him. Seeing that he was already scorched. "did I do that?" Song asked. She blushed and took a few scootes back. "Did you just?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:25 pm

"I don't know if I just kissed you or saved your life. Quite frankly both are okay with me." He said with a sigh of relief as he laid back on the rocks. He rubbed his burns trying get the sting out of them.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Song's face went beat red, her mind was going and telling her to go home. that someone just kissed her and to go home. the tempture around her went up by a hundred degrees. her body was almost glowing with heat as she was confused as what to do. she covered her head with her hands. "You kissed me..." She began to smell smoke.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:18 pm

"Well it wasn't really on purpose, I saw you unconscious. Surrounded by flaming rocks, and I didn't know if the smoke had knocked you out so I just did what I thought would help." He rubbed the back of his head. Today had been way more eventful than he had expected. "I apologize if what I did upsets you, and I understand if you don't want to hang out again." He said as he dusted his pants off and made his way back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Song's face was beat red. "I do wanna hang out...just I didn't expect my first kiss to be like that...and kinda just wanted to be friends for a little longer before I got a kiss." Song's face got even redder. She smelt smoke, running up the stairs she grabbed the back of his hand and pulled him back as fire came bursting down the doorway at them. she stood in the doorway, as the fire just went around her barely touching her. she grabbed Ryuga and pulled him towards the water. Looking up. "Do you think you can make a hole upwards?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Ryu smiled down at her and shook his head. "I think I can handle that, just take a few steps back." He said as he spread his legs and brought his hands back. He began forming a nice sized ball of blueish white ki. It grew about three times it size, and then he condensed it. "Kamehameha!" He exclaimed as the beam of blueish white ki blast through the roof making a hole. Disintegrating all the falling rocks. "A nice smooth ride out of here wouldn't you say?" he smiled a she began to float, he held his hand out for her's.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Song looked at the hole that Ryuga made. she sat the fire getting the extra oxygen in it. "run!!!" She yelled, flying up high through the hole. she fflew like a bat out of hell hoping that Ryuga was following it. thinking about it for amoment, she sat on the grass outside looking at some of the burnt spots on her dress and her skin. "Man Gaia is gonna kill me."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Ryu floated out leisurely. "Ya know in hind sight I could have used my kamehameha to suck energy out of that fire." Ryu shook his head, it was too late now. "So are we calling it a day song?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Song laid down laughing, she looked at Ryuga. "Never!!! Lets have some more fun!!!" Song laughed, she held her side. her skin was right now as hot as the fire cause it was still cooking a bit. Sitting up she grabbed Ryuga's arm and pulling him down on the grass. she looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:40 pm

"Well Im glad I convinced you to stick around." He laughed as he looked up at the sky. His red eye's shimmering, his long black hair flowing in the breeze. "What a day." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Song blinked. "Your the one that wanted to leave. I convinced you to stay." Song laughed. She stared at the sky and wondered about things in life, like if she was always going to be a singer or if she was going to be something more. the grass under her back wilted and died due to the heat. "Cool down for a few before the concert."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 pm

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that." He could feel the heat coming off of her, it was soothing. He closed his eyes, the plan wasn't to sleep it just kind of happened. He was rather exhausted, he snored softly. "zzzzzzz."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Song saw that Ryuga was sleeping, she moved over and put her head on his chest. she was really warm, so she figured it would keep people warm. She fell asleep but the grass under them died as the head on her torched the ground. around him a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:53 pm

He felt a warmth come onto his chest, he put his arm around her. This was a strange day, yet it was something he could see himself doing everyday all day. At some point, but he knew convincing her to be more than just friends with him would be a difficult task. In this moment he dreamed, it was a simple dream. It had to be at least ten years off. All of his hard work had paid off. He had become the fighter he had always known he could be. His Father, step mother, and mako were happy. Even Riza had started a family of his own. Yet when it came to be his turn, he saw one woman, but he couldn't see her face. He woke up after that and looked over to see song resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Song was resting, and woke up when Ryuga moved. Sitting up she looked at the sky and flew into the air. "oh ya that crystal." Song said with a smile. she started to fly towards it. Song wanted it to give it to gaia. She found it after a few minutes and grabbed it carrying it down to the ground. "what do you think a pair of boots?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:57 pm

He got up and stretched. "What do you mean by a pair of boots?" Images floated through his head of gaia wearing crystal shoes. "Can she makes shoes out of that?" He asked with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Song laughed and shook her head. "No it was just a funny thought." Song laughed, carrying it she walked over to him. "Hey wanna go to Krag's house to drop this off for Gaia?" Song smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:01 pm

"Sure, you want me to carry it?" He asked wanted to do the right thing. He wondered if his aunt could make him a new set of clothes, his were well ruined at this point.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:03 pm

song nodded her head, giving Ryuga the crystal. "Come on, she lives on the cliff near the sea." She laughed, Song flew towards Krageta's house which is a ship in a meadow that over looked a wmeadow. that was slowly looking more and more like a mansion that anything. flew towards it as she could see the green grass on the side of the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Ryu was not far behind her. Today was a good start to something ryu hoped would grow with time. Ryu came upon the ship, landing at the front door. He could only imagine what his aunt would think when she saw the both of them in the state they were in.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Song saw Gaia in the meadow with Ares. She waved at them while landing with a thud. Song laughed as Gaia and Ares rushed over to her. "are you okay?" Gaia asked.
"I'm fine. Ryuga is here." Song laughed.
"Did you hear your concert has been canceled for the night." Gaia told her, Song blinked and looked at Gaia.
"There was an explosion that blew up the stadium a while ago. We are happy you weren't in it." Ares hugged Song.

Krageta opened the door to see what Ryuga was in. She saw the crystal though and stared at it and then him. Seeing that he had been with Song. "Come on RYuga, we will get you changed. I'll give you some clothes and work on some for you."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:36 pm

"Alright auntie." He said as he placed the crystal by the door step. He followed behind Krageta. "Today was a great day auntie, we explored some ruins, and I got to use my kamehameha wave. But most importantly Auntie I have become a man." He said referring to how he got to see boobs. "The female body is a wondrous thing." Said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next