Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:56 pm

Makoto shook his head. "When I let people in, they end up dead. It's why I don't even tell Melody everything. Death and destruction follow me, to trust others is to bring that down upon them."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:58 pm

"You wouldn't do it to your family, but you would do it to my sister, is that it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:00 am

Makoto shook his head. "She doesn't know everything either. I just am slightly more open with her than with others. She doesn't judge me unlike my family."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:06 am

"Thats very sad sir." He said staring at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:08 am

Makoto shrugged. "With all the torment in my life I have gotten used to it I guess. I am not sure if that is a good thing. The point where pain and sadness don't even bother you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:09 am

"Can't say I can relate." He said watching the clouds pass by.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:12 am

Makoto grinned a little. "Most people can't, and that's a good thing. If everyone in the universe felt the same things I do then we would all be dead."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:14 am

"So true." He said standing back on his feet. "So are we done? Is there anything else you wish to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:17 am

Makoto smirked. "There is another thing, if you are going to stay here you are going to need to become stronger. Training begins at 4:30 AM. If your late I will kill you ."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:19 am

A bead of sweat dropped from his face. "I read you loud and clear makoto."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9