Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:24 am

"Oh I do love to watch you squirm." He said walking over to her desk chair and taking a seat. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me." He said putting her family photo back her desk.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:25 am

Elucidia shook her head. "Y-you have it all wrong!" She said still flustered. "I don't want him to touch me...I mean....I just..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:27 am

"You just want him to lay with you right? Stroke your hips while you snuggle in the sheets?" He said spinning around in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:29 am

Elucidia was now bright red. Her orange hair became slightly fiery as she freaked out. "Not like that either!!!" She pushed the chair over. "Stop that! Your going to break my chair!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:31 am

Xeranos fell out of the chair. "You've hurt me, now I'm afraid I'm tell the world of our talk. Its only right to pain you like you have pained me." He said laying on the floor taunting her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:32 am

Elucidia scorched the floor as she ran over. "No!" She grabbed him by his shirt. "Don't you dare tell him about any of this! I will die of embarrassment!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:34 am

"Awww but the pretty red face of yours is too cute to just let slip away, Im afraid Im going to have to." He said still taunting her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:35 am

Elucidia had begun to set his shirt aflame inadvertently. "I swear to god Xeranos if you mention your 'stroking' stuff to him I will end you!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:37 am

The heat got him off even more. "What If I mention your desire for him to touch your body hmmm? How will you end me then?" he asked her showing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:38 am

Elucidia was now full on flaming. "NO!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:39 am

Xeranos was now really enjoying himself. "And all that would require my lips to stay sealed was a hug. Such a shame you couldn't bring yourself to hug your only brother." He said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:41 am

Elucidia growled and hugged him. "There! Are you happy?!? Are you done?! Can I stop being blackmailed now!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:42 am

He squealed like a child on christmas. "No it will never stop, I just really wanted that hug." he said making a dash for the door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:44 am

Elucidia tackled him. "You can never tell master!!!"

Makoto looked down at the two. "Tell me what?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:45 am

Xeranos busted out in such a glorious laughter that no amount of fear could contain it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:47 am

Makoto looked down and tilted his head. "Are you.....blushing?"

Elucidia threw Xeranos at Makoto and ran into her room before slamming the door shut."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:48 am

Xeranos bowed at his masters feet. "Lord Makoto I do hope her rash throwing of me body has not injured you." He said with respect and reverence.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:50 am

Makoto caught Xeranos and put him down on his feet. "Ummmmm.....I'm fine." Makoto looked between the two. "Are you two....fucking?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:51 am

"Sir, She tried to force herself onto me, but knowing that she is my sister I resisted and showed restraint." he said still bowing.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:53 am

Makoto nodded. "I see...I'll talk to her about it." Makoto tried to open her door and then noticed that it was locked. "Lucy you know that a locked door won't stop me right?"

Elucidia shouted back. "Don't call me that!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:54 am

"Lucy open the door for lord makoto, you know how rude it is to keep a man of such stature waiting in his own house." He chimed in with genuine worry for his sister's manners.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:58 am

Elucidia unlocked the door. She sat on her bed with her wings completely wrapped around her. "I am sorry master......If you want to punish me I won't stop you."

Makoto looked between the siblings. "Uh no that won't be necessary." He walked over and sat on the bed next to her. "You know its alright to be attracted to your family every now and again. I know there was more than once where Krageta lost her top around me...But you can't actually try to attack them."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:59 am

Xeranos sat by the door while he tried to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:01 am

Elucidia suddenly opened her wings. "That's what you think this is about?!?" She sighed.

Makoto blinked, a little confused. "Yes, Xeranos said you tried to rape him."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:01 am

Xeranos then quickly made his way to exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next